Portugal vs NL

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Guzzy

Feb 24, 2003
Lisbon , Portugal
Muahhahahahahah never thought it would be possible :D but well Helios and Zyx im sorry fags... but finnaly PORTUGAYS play vs NL without LAG :D

i don't think it can or will go both sides..... just the team that plays the best will win, and ofcourse thats holland :p:

Well you know when stars are stars they always play... even if i do agree with most of ppl when ppl say that he is old... well not that he is old... old was chapuisat figo is okish just have 60 games this year ...

im not talkin that he is old.... the fact is he played crap in all those games, and when he got subsituted he went straight to showerroom... without looking or speaking to the coach or some1 else.

Well yeah he did ... and you can imagin what news papers are saying about that lololol

Anyway , Figo solve the problem and explained why...

He his suposed to leave National Squad After Euro either we win or lose...

When he left Portugal was losing... and he thought that was the last match he did for Portugal...

Well i kinda understand what he did...