Portugal vs. Germany

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Many subs gonna play in that match. For example Huth, Kahn and Asamoah ;)

2-0 germany. prolly Ronaldo tries to dive in that match aswell :lol:

Is Klose gonna be the second forward ? He only needs 5 goals to even up with ronaldo. after he has scored twice vs portugal he will only need 3 next worldcup. same as ronaldo. he will be 32 but 3 goals sounds feasible

Ronaldo = Man of the match

He was simply amazing vs the German team, shame Portugal didn't score as they clearly were the better team. Also, Khan for life, amazing goalie, shame to see him play his last game :(

Ah well, such is football, grats Germany :party:

Maxiz! said:

He was simply amazing vs the German team
you're joking right? All he was doing was dribbling alone 1v5, then losing the ball, then diving... :thumb: he was the worst man on the field tbh.

Maxiz! said:

He was simply amazing vs the German team, shame Portugal didn't score as they clearly were the better team. Also, Khan for life, amazing goalie, shame to see him play his last game :(
Portugal was clearly the better team? What match did you see?
Maybe that's because germany knocked the swedish team out. :P
Seriously, that ain't true.

C.Ronaldo was the man of the match? Wtf are you talking? He dribbled, lost the ball and dived.
maybe he's a good player, but he is also a dumb fuck.

This guy gained a bad reputation cause of his diving in previous games and he still tried to do those lame actions in this match. That's just dumb, nothing else.

Last edited:
Aye and that reputition will cost him a lot one day... let him continue like this and in 1year he will get a yellow card for diving even so when he gets slaughtered with a chainsaw... well its his decision

EDIT oh and matchwinner was Schweini for obvious reasons imo

Last edited:
let me quote the eurosport website:

(..) when Cristiano Ronaldo threw himself down on the edge of the box when no contact was made with a defender. Replays indicated the youngster looking pleadingly at the referee even before he hit the ground.

and

Man of the match: Bastian Schweinsteiger

A danger from first minute to last, his two goals will go down in the history of the tournament.

not much people watched the match here (france)
i guess nobody care :P
but sunday evening will be on fire :D

congratz germany to have pwned those portugal diving lamerz :o

bartio said:
Portugal was clearly the better team? What match did you see?
Maybe that's because germany knocked the swedish team out. :P
Seriously, that ain't true.

C.Ronaldo was the man of the match? Wtf are you talking? He dribbled, lost the ball and dived.
maybe he's a good player, but he is also a dumb fuck.

This guy gained a bad reputation cause of his diving in previous games and he still tried to do those lame actions in this match. That's just dumb, nothing else.
Why would you jump to conclusions like that just because I'm swedish? I don't care if you beat us in the WC as long as the game is entertaining. However, Portugal was clearly the better team today imo. They had a bigger ball possession, they created a lot of opportunities and they didn't really deserve such a big loss. Without a doubt Schweinsteiger added a lot to the german team and those goals were amazing but imo Ronaldo did a good game compared to previous ones. Everytime he got the ball he was on the move making life difficult for the German defenders and on the plusside he didn't dive as much.

And Bart, maybe you're so hostile towards my post because I, as a swedish person, actually commented on Ronaldo in a good way? Seems as if you should sort your differences with Portugal/Ronaldo and give them a clap on the back for a good game heh.

tbh i find you funny maxiz.. so just because ronaldo dived LESS than previous games he's better?

so if materazzi gives 2 elbows in the first match.. and gives only a headbutt in the second.. he is a good player? :rofl:

anyways to bad a player like ronaldo has to be like this.. evry1 moaned at robben int he english league but atleast he is working at it.. start moaning at this little spoiled cunt!