portugal owns nickelback!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

D-Almighty said:
shitty money hungery, fake teenage rock nickelback fags owned ! :P
http://myweb.nmu.edu/~klausche/nickelback.mpg

Care to explain why they are "shitty money hungery, fake teenage rock nickelback fags" ? Just because they sold a lot of CDs? Just because they are succesful? And before anyone asks... no I am not a Nickelback fan...I just hate such stupid comments made about every band which sells more than 10 CDs.

puddle of mudd got owned HARDER in KoRn concert i was at :cool:

edit: just watched vid
what a bunch of fucking pussies
at least puddle of mudd carried on throughout even tho they broke his fucking guitar.
and i saw nickelback twice. and they were good. even tho the new album stinks. big time. and they have no tattoos or piercings. and theyre camp. fuck them all!!!!!

Last edited:
Ive been to a Nickelback concert in NL, was pretty nice. They gave a nice show n all.
No, im not a fan.. only knew the singles, but 2 friends asked me to come along.

I dont understand why you go to a concert, while you dont like the band..

hahaha, serves em right, bloody elevator-music pussies.
they shud be slapped for calling their sounds rock n`roll.

and before you ask, no im not a fan :| i despise that pointless kinda kinda music with no emotion or intention else than just taking all pocket money they only can from 13 year olds :bananna:

feel welcome to flame me for my ignorance :D

Last edited:
Necroscope said:
Care to explain why they are "shitty money hungery, fake teenage rock nickelback fags" ? Just because they sold a lot of CDs? Just because they are succesful? And before anyone asks... no I am not a Nickelback fan...I just hate such stupid comments made about every band which sells more than 10 CDs.

Sauron said:
hahaha, serves em right, bloody elevator-music pussies.
they shud be slapped for calling their sounds rock n`roll.

and before you ask, no im not a fan :| i despise that pointless kinda kinda music with no emotion or intention else than just taking all pocket money they only can from 13 year olds :bananna:

feel welcome to flame me for my ignorance :D

thanks sauron.. i get these 'new' rock bands shoved up me ears by radio and tv makers... they claim to be rock & roll... while they are to scared to put the distortion up more then 1/3 cause it might scare off their teenage kiddo custumors.. Nickelback is 1 of those bands that claim the title of a great rock band.. while they havent done shit here in holland to get that respect. they just get boosted up by their producers and the comercial network that goes with it.. i know alot of great bands that i first discovered on smallstages or on festivals and that worked their way up and are now seen as commercial, but i think they deserve it... etc. i know what you mean about those comments made about every band which sells more than 10 CDs, there are losyt of bands that get judged that way while they don't deserve it... but nickback is on the same list as Avril Lavigne, Kid Rock and especially those teenage US "rock" bands that only sing about high skool.. ( don't know their names)

D-Almighty said:
while they are to scared to put the distortion up more then 1/3 cause it might scare off their teenage kiddo custumors..

yeh but he/they play a PRS so u can let them off slightly. awesome guitars
(right)
geetars.jpg

:bowdown:

this was a few years ago this i think, cant see point in paying to see sum1, then hoying rox at em

well lets see after evanescence , Xutos&Pontapés then it was Nickelback and then BlastedMechanism... well would
you guys really wanted to hear that nickshit ?

Well its important to say that Xutos are the older rock&roll band playing in Portugal ... all ppl loves them
BlastedMEchanism well they won some things @ MTV , went in some soundtracks of movies , and they fucking own ! Tech music ! Well evanescence you know lolol

So point here is who the fuck was nickelback ?

Last edited: