Porto vs Celtic

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

rofl
just watched some hilights
lolol porto are deffo the new kings of diving thats a disgrace. im no Celtic fan tho bieng british id like them to win ..as i certainly dont hate the scots

but thats fucking ridiculus lolol Celtic did go in hard on more than a few occasions but porto were throwing themselves to the ground at the slightests wiff of somone coming near them lol

disgracefull enjoy the win porto undeserved and unlucky Celtic you deserved better tbh ..

Lol its really funny to see that non mediterranian ppl really dont understand soccer, I bet that any spanish or italian would say that Porto played wayyyy much better than Celtic.

And I can tell u I really like English & Dutch soccer teams, I think their really good, even if the football they play now a days, with the current play style will never take them anywhere which is a pity, coz I hate Brazil more than anything.

Anyway U all are blind not to admin that Celtic tackled too hard, they really wanted Deco of the pitch coz he is to good for them, they could take 2 of Porto players of the pitch anyway, or u think they just dive badly and injuried emselves with their dive???

Anyway, most of u should have some soccer lessons and learn that soccer players aint samurays or anything, they need to win, they dont need to be honoured or whatever. This applies for both teams, for the FEW dives Porto made, and LOTS of tackles Celtic made.

@ foxy : Italians can be proud of any diving, or anything they want, they just proved it in champions league, but once again, they're mediterranian.

@ Spirit : UEFA is a cup so its prestigious, its even prestigious for Celtic to be in the final or Lazio and Boavista to be in the best 4, I mean, do u have an idea of how many professional soccer teams are out there? Prolly only 1% goes to European games, the "best" to Champions league and the rest to UEFA, both are amongst the best of the world, and its hard to win any of them, yeh champions league is harder, but hey that doesnt make UEFA cup a non prestigious cup, so many good teams in there..

Anyway u English lot shouldnt talk about bad games, I even felt asleep seeing FA Cup final, Arsenal vs Southhampton or whatever, that was what I call a boring game indeed...

Clearly visible difference in style and attitude between the southern fags and the northern cunts.

I preferred Celtic to win, but hey, you can't have everything.

a really good match ..enjoyed every minute of it ...too bad deco was burned after an hour :/, but i have to agree that porto were smarter...and they showed celtic kinda how to play this game.....but celtic gave 'm a good fight...ow and i was supporting celtic :P

the diving is true idd wont say it didn't happen

but the hard tackels are true also look @ balde , that belgium defender , lennon , and the american football shoulder hit almost in the end by thompson .celtic should had end the game with 9 by their tackling they broke at least 5 counter attacks from porto with hard tackles and no card

Don't tell me it's a lie fs

all in all 50% for the diving and another 50% for the agression

IMO

lucky porto took the win althou i h8 porto gimps fucking north wankers i h8 them !!! but believe me iff you see them play with their nnormal squad the first 11 i bet they can beat any team in europe check the team that played vs Lazioi in portugal was 4-1 to porto could have been at least 6 they are superior then celtic "my opinion" so im happy they won it

was a 50 % 50 % game porto took the 1% edge !!!

im done

just my 2cents thought

all that diving is just a result of you mediterranian soccer style
(result soccer , sooooooo boring to watch) you guys don't mind playing dirty to win. As soon as they introduce stricter rules and cameradecisions teams like porto will be fuckz0red.

As for me I am dutch and not biased in any way. Porto might have played a little better imo but all that diving was a disgrace to watch. A team with so much talented players should not have to refer to such measures.

Originally posted by ProPain
all that diving is just a result of you mediterranian soccer style
(result soccer , sooooooo boring to watch) you guys don't mind playing dirty to win. As soon as they introduce stricter rules and cameradecisions teams like porto will be fuckz0red.

Very true, but sadly I don't see this coming in the near future.
It's getting worse in the german league, too.
Get tackled->dive-> moan and suffer extreme pain while grabbing your ankle even if you got a punch in the face while waiting for the whistle
no whistle -> instant recovery
whistle -> continue suffering, and instant recovery once you got carried off the field

:rolleyes:

Well i even start reading the first 2 pages but beltronikos threads says it all!
ATE OS COMEMOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW syph do u hate the girls from oporto 2 ?

Last edited:
ELE É O NUMERO 10
ELE JOGA COM OS 2 PÉS
EH O DECO ALLEZ ALLEZ!

(song about deco which in english would be:

HE IS NUMBER 10
HE PLAYS WITH BOTH FEET
HE'S DECO ALLEZ ALLEZ

doesnt sound good in english though, does in portuguese cause 10 = Dez, Pés u read like Pez and than allez !