Poor me

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Mughi

My minions are loyal and they can destroy you all!
Nov 4, 2001
Tatooine
Three days later, I am still not well :(
Been to see the doctor, he reckons it could be salmonella, or some other food poisoning that I cant pronounce. Probably got another day or two before it goes away
:bawling:

"salmonella"
i heared something about that a long time ago in the news here..... its something what u get when u go to swimmingpools or something? hmz dunno
gl, hope u get better fast jen

Thanks guys, I think I got it from a BBQ on Friday, I had some really tasty chinese flavoured salmon. Its not called salmonella coz you get it from salmon of course :) And I think you can get it from swimming pools too Pizza.

:( sorry to hear your poorly though i thought it was a chicken thing ? salbloadlywhateveritspelt wasn`t there a scare in the 80/90`s about gettin it from eggs ?

and it still is.... salmonella...

And those E coli bacteries are ahem only leaving yer body the right way out... :D

Yeah salmonella will have come from chicken or dairy products more than likley hen.

Itll be ok the docs will sort it!!!!!!!!

its this aggresive bacteria (lol dunno if im spelling it all right) wich affects ur stomach and affects ur whole body, it can give u fever and headache and stuff u constantly throp up.
u can get it from not done meat like chicken, pork and beef, the most common thing is when u eat at a place that sells chicken because chicken is the most dangerous meat.

when its not done the dead body of the chicken makes this bacteria

Ja m8 just done an exam on that sorta stuff "capylobacter jejuni" itll prolly be, as its most common and NOT immune to antibiotics.

hope u get better soon hen il buy u a drink next time we all go oot. [but ill be fcuked if im armwrestling]

Feeling Guilty Now

Ok feeling really farking guilty now, seeing as how it was my BBQ.

Sorry mughster - We cooked that Salmon for soooo long I would have expected it to be fine - I can only hope that it was rotten to start with rather than me cooking that did it.

Redd
(First BBQ casualty in 7 years, why did it have to be mughster :crap: - I can think of others I would much rather have poisoned)