Poll for Evolution & new map

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Should Evolution be kept?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MeetYourMaker

Administrator
Jun 8, 2001
London
It has taken quite a while for an update to maplist as Mc has been busy recently :(

AS-RealAssault has been added to the maplist, this map should be on the redirect by now. Please give your feedback on this.

Please vote on whether to keep or remove Evolution which has been on the maplist for a few weeks now. You are not voting on whether the map should be changed just as to its current suitability for remaining in the maplist.

Please as always keep suggesting maps to try out on the server :)

ok:thunb: thx for adding new map and i voted no.. siege is enough dont need evolution tbh

Evolution is way to hard to attack. No proper launches really, and tower is a bitch to go through.

Voted NO. It's been played and proven that it's not worth it. Bring other map instead.

The fixed one is still a little hard.. Voted no for this version, if theres a fixed version that owns, then ill await a new vote. Lets see about the new map! :D

i think i read somewhere the guy who made evolution doesnt allow changes to his maps so no BETA :stompa: more maps plz :) also try indiana jones the last crusade map for a gigle. serious a map called : sacarfice was nice map somewhere on nalicity.

ya evolution would need a major overhaul to be playable and even then it would just be another siege][ so why have that?

i've played real assault once, granted it was 3v6 cuz everyone was dling the map but it looked kinda terrible (read smaller then any other map on the list and assaultable in less then 60 seconds)