[POLL] 2nd Bracket Final Sweden 2 vs Germany 3

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Who will win the second Bracket Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
as german i've to vote for de3, although i guess swe2 will go through.
played against both teams, although we tied vs swe2 and lost vs de3 i thought that swe2 played way better.

ah well whoever wins, we'll lose anyway :sofa: ;)

Last edited:
sweden for sure. like zyx said, eFreu is nutting. their only possibility to win is with a player advantage really

swe2 to win.. undesirved final for germany3

sweden and holland are gonna play a friendly to c who realy is the best :) maybe broadcast that to? ^^

Yes I will BC through spec slot created for this :) (should be done by server booking automatic system, lemme know if any problem raises plz), here we go:

EAC Second Bracket FINAL on UTV (1st leg)

TONITE Sun. 7th 20:00 T-Swe Server swe2| vs. eFreu*

:guitar:

Warchild said:
swe2 to win.. undesirved final for germany3

sweden and holland are gonna play a friendly to c who realy is the best :) maybe broadcast that to? ^^

we do? Like I said I am not sure if the others really bother to play more after eac is finished.

you said maybe.. ^^ so wish you will play 1 match.. even if its on swe server.. just to proof germany3 wrong :) with all their flames and bs

dont play vs netherlands, they are stupid idiots who blame others for their own faults.

i think sweden will win overall but will only one match

wheres the first leg prediction eksbee like you always do :P

-=Katsch=- said:
dont play vs netherlands, they are stupid idiots who blame others for their own faults.

i think sweden will win overall but will only one match

u never heard me complain, did u? :P

How did it end? I closed UTV BC at :edit: 6 - 1 :edit: for swedes because of lack of specs.

Last edited: