plz =)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

U

UKS Bart

can u add our clan to ur clanlinklist?? :)

and can u give then us a pic of the(-8-)-sign for our clanlinklist?

our clanpage is @ uks.isbad.net

thx m8

Re: plz =)

Mym, you are leaving me without work for the site!!!
I wanted to do that :(

Mega ive made sure that your free to make sure that our map choices are added to our next matches :p

I didnt arrange the EoS match, but we play on their server, so I suppose we play all maps

umm, exactly where is this clanlist we are adding them to, do we have a webiste now & nobody told me??

<feeling left out :( >

lol, i saw a website, but i dunno if that just is the old one on someones webspace, not a official one, or if it is official :p

www.rocketjump.co.uk is the official one, Liz hopefully you can remember your password and login from the old site, if not ask me or Vulc :)

Ill give some other people access to the news posting once im certain it all works :)

Please don't give everything access, dont want it to become a spam board :p

Just wondering who could me this anonymous :p

2 visitors in the last 15 minutes -- 1 Member 0 Guests 1 Anonymous
· Mega Man 18

lol I wonder :)

btw notice how I said "some" not "everybody" Mega :p

nice, the sight is back up :rollin: :D :rollin:

i checked it yesterday and it still said 'coming soon' and took me to the forum when i clicked on it

our members page is just a bit outdated ;)

lol give us a chance m8, Vulc wanted something to do :p

ok i was able to log-in, i submitted a news story but it's not showing up... I WANT TO SPAM NOW!!!!

(damn case-sensative login name)

lol Liz, you have access to the news program but no rights to post news :p