Please reinstate UTA north american league...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Originally posted by Crazy Squirrel

-It would need two NA players that we can trust and that could contribute enough time and effort to admin - I have no one on my shortlist
-It would require the time of current admins to train the NA admins - We do not have the time.
-It would need two NA league servers 24/7 bookable by NA clans with no requirement for advertising in return

-ImmaculateSal, Me.

-Train? What all would that require?

-What happened to the ones from last time?

DW would be willing to donate the server though we wouldnt want to not be able to use it for private use. If it involves handing over the PWs and giving up rights to use it when we want, forget it. It's always been available for clans to use for matches, we even cancel private events to meet the needs of clans that need a server for AS matches. But like I said we do use our server a lot and dont want to give up our spontanious RA games or public play.

plus i dont want to have to book our own server to practice on it.

Now that CS 'is gone' it's even harder, if you did read and understand his points.

Why don't ya just join the stdAS league then see how many clans agree to play half n half on US/Euro servers?

The reasons I posted where from the admin team as a whole as to why its's not feasable. They wern't made up excuses because I don't want an NA league. :) As Psy says now i'm gone it's even harder as theres even time for things such as training.

MunkZ: Rules state that servers must be in Europe.

I understand your points dear admin :) yet I would still love to see a NA league, so that we americans don't feel that lonely ;)
Maybe smth could be arranged...if it's feasible enough. Are you guys willing to at least consider it :)

If you build it they will come. I will come too if I get happy enough. Look, I still think its a good idea and I still think we can get a fair number of clans involved. Me and FDG have already offered our services and even if we dont have a lot of clans, that should mean less work.

We even have server offerings!

Humph said:
If you want it so bad, make an effort to find some servers, rather than expecting the Admins to do it all :rolleyes:
"bump" = expecting admins to do it all? :rolleyes:

Actually, I think 3-4 servers are already avail. NAS has 2, d0r has 1 for NAAT & Alien has 1. That's just off the top of my head. I don't think servers would be a problem anyway.

teehee

Well Nas has 3 servers..atm there are DW..sDc..Thc...Milfz..KOTR..HAk..SA...TWG..NA UAS..AI..and more will come if we make the league...mind I remind u Nas is made up of DW..sDc..NA UAS...Milfz & most importantly AI...

From my point of view all of the three points above are fulfilled.

Why did the first attempt on such a league die btw? I didnt pay attention to the NA league at that time.