Please reinstate UTA north american league...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

you'll still get the same problem of using other clans players if the NA league is taken as something independant from the stdAS league.

Originally posted by MunkZ

• Match comments can be posted by everyone (funny flaming)

I think this is one of the reasons why no one wants to play in WAR, the flaming.
I read some amazing things when the full clan of ]UAS[ was there some months back.
I know they're only joking and trying to act cool mostly. And I've laughed at some of the flaming and their writing too.
But it gets boring, old and damn annoying real fast imo.

Originally posted by MunkZ
and nothing that was ever played on DAMIT Big Ass Maps :D

D'oh! No more Bridge, Siege, DesertStorm, or GuardiaAL!

I think I'm going to change the WAR page so only the clans involved can post in the match comments before the match, and maybe add a prediction poll or something to each match.

Phil prolly not gonna put out another LeagueAS :\

i'd def. be willing to help out.. but again, but we need:

1. clans
2. servers

as munkz said, 5v5 is more sensible than 6v6 imo, especially if u wanna get as many clans as possible.

and on the issue of european players playing.. i can't see too much harm in it tbh.. especially if u barely have enough players as is.

perhaps 3 matches a month required

Yes I agree with what loneranger says, make it easier for clans to get in with less players/fewer matches.
I would not like golg and desertstorm leave though :(
Also, as far as flaming goes, wasted time from losers, that's all it is to me.

john u better not limit match comment threads to bar any non-combatants from posting ;p

i really like the prediction poll, that would rock!

Originally posted by Bahamut
Not really. Siege kills a low end system (So does guardia)

maps that cause fps-trouble vary from system to system, but desertstorm in particular and golgotha (to a lesser extent) both hurt low-end systems on a consistent basis. the majority of comps (including mine, which sux VERY bad at the moment) generally handle siege and guardia much better :)

ahem:

ATTN: SUCKERS: UTA NA LEAGUE:

sdc will participate if it is NA maps and 5v5. I love everything else! btw last time I checked, UTA allowed ringers...

Match comments own. If you never liked them or they got old theres always the option of ::: DONT READ THEM SUCKERS GO SUCK A GOAT TOEFACENECK AHAHAHHAHA