Pld microsoft

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Natsi

Herr Diplom-Ingenieur Günther von Hasselhoff
Jun 8, 2001
mmmkay surely the best route

Attachments

• msn.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 183
pykenike said:
look finland has barely roads there :P

says man from a country that can be hardly seen on a map of that scale

and yes there's roads, just some daft microsoft nerds cba putting them in

Man, you have like 10 miles to the swedish border. Buy a house there, get your car and drive over. In like 1 hour you can have Telia adsl and half your ping you got today (at least).

I posted a pic (maybe 1 year ago) about the finnish routing. All routes goes through Stockholm, that´s why your pings suck so fucking badly. And if i remember right... If you wanna reach Germany, it goes throgh Sweden, England, Netherlands and then to Germany... prolly depends on where you live though.

Gen76 said:
lol, thats nothing. Ive seen a route trace from england via the US to NL....:lol:

Yeah me 2, but most certainly these are temporary routes set up while fixing a broken link or upgrading it.
Routing from Finland to the rest of the world is pingwise constantly being on 56k, cause these are permanent and not temporary.

Humph said:
Looks more like 100 to me...

Yeah yeah smartass. You got the point didn´t you :)
Still living in the damn woods though :P