Playoffs Over

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy Squirrel

<b>***** *****istrator</b><br>Keeper of the BOOM S
May 28, 2001
London, UK
The last playoff took place tonight, unfortunatly the server went down at bwd 4 - 1 UTM but fortunatly could be moved to server 3 (sorry X-Squad :P), good job by brave sorting it all out.

The match then went to 4-4 as UTM got a full squad, then bwd took it to 7-4, before it got to a 7-7 draw. Finally it was all over at 8-10 to UTM after a total of about 3 hours of play. Very close, and well played all.

So this means that all the tables are now 100% up to date :D

Originally posted by Crazy Squirrel

The match then went to 4-4 as UTM got a full squad, then bwd took it to 7-4, before it got to a 7-7 draw. Finally it was all over at 8-10 to UTM after a total of about 3 hours of play. Very close, and well played all.

sounds like 1 hell of a match :mingun:

Yeah....One Hell Of A Match!

Yes, indeed it was a very hard and exhausting match.

Duration: aprox. 3½ hours.

I went straight to bed after that *LOL*

Of course it is a loss for bwd going back to 5th division. But let's see.....

Server 2 was fine. We had the freedom of playing without package loss or any lagg or whatsoever. Score was bwd 4 - 1 UTM.
Then server broke down and we went to server 3.

Some of us experienced packale loss of up to 35 %, and pings that accelerated with 300 %.

Bad day. I have never had worse conditions on a league server before (I got a 1 Mbit connection).

Thanks to Brave for a good job administrating things very well.
Good game after the circumstances.

Last edited:
server 2 was bad for be (ping 120+, 10%+ loss)
server 3 was good for me (ping 90, no loss)

but server 3 was bad for all the danes etc =)

i think we would have won on server 2, but hey.. unless somebody here has a time machine we can't do anything about that :D

we'll be back later!

:flack: :mingun: :rocket: :shock: :chainsaw: :copcar: :tank:

Actually I had loss on server 2 and everything seemed fine on #3. Even though server 2 reported up to 30+ % loss, (out) I didn't really notice it. Server 3 reported nothing though, but seemed a bit laggy.

Wow, sounds like match of the year there! :D

I can just picture 12 players, all hooked up to glucose drips to keep them going, red eyed with fatigue, mouse hands cramping, and with barely enough energy to keep going!! :D :crazy: :spin: :yawn:

Well played guys!

Last edited:
DWAP had a match against SAS on server 3 last night.

It was a great server for all DWAPs (danes). No problems what so ever..... except for the match result :D

Originally posted by MadMax
DWAP had a match against SAS on server 3 last night.

It was a great server for all DWAPs (danes). No problems what so ever..... except for the match result :D
What are you talking about? Bad result? You lost as you always do :P

:D

Yeah only time ive pld a 3 hour bad boy was Pro Assault vs NRG, which ended up 7-7

got a bit borin on some maps though :lol:

Originally posted by Gazzy
Yeah only time ive pld a 3 hour bad boy was Pro Assault vs NRG, which ended up 7-7

got a bit borin on some maps though :lol:
you mean that was a great match :D

Originally posted by MadMax

Always do?:rolleyes:
Hm.... last time we lost a stdAS league match was february 6th.
Well that will end the moment we play u guys the end of the month :p: :p: :p:

Status
Not open for further replies.