Players on servers

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Useless, if that guy said that, s/he was probably a total n00b not worth paying attention to anyway so just ignore it.

U.T is obviously getting alot more competitive with loads of new players comeing on the scene etc, alot of people use fake knicks just incase they play shit and dont wanna be laffed at especially if one of these 'new players/game for christmas players' pwn them, then this is where the flames start, personally im not guilty of this im not a flamer or fakeknicker im just shit...lol, but yeah skully there can be alot of arrogance which can be annoying esp. if u are using ur clan tag :Xmasgrin:

i use em when i cba dodging and just want to spam fox holes on overlord or somat lol, and when i dont want anyone to speak to me lol. I'll show my name tho if they ask :\ normally ppl go who the fuck are u, so pretty pointless me showin me name lol :D

LeN said:
i use em when i cba dodging and just want to spam fox holes on overlord or somat lol, and when i dont want anyone to speak to me lol. I'll show my name tho if they ask :\ normally ppl go who the fuck are u, so pretty pointless me showin me name lol :D

:stupid:

Two things.

I just play Boomtown. The odd game.

Players on Boomtown are better. Which is nice. So with better I have not noticed arrgance.

But right now I came off Boomtown (leting off steam) where a player with the poetic name of Stupidity ruined my game by using an obvious aimbot.

Only me complained. So I don't know about arrgonce, but cheating seems to be perfectly ok. It was darn obvious, show yourself and get 3 hits with a pistol, within a second, wham wham wham, and health is around 19.

But that the hell. There are other games.

i use a fake nick on orange,coz i said i would never play there again got sussed tho, but thats were everybody goes really dont know y it`s complete shite :moon:

Some people just get a kick out of trying to make you guess who they are I think.

"Lo hec",
"Whozat?",
"LOL!"

-Brilliant conversation. I'm literally sitting there with barely contained excitement as to who this mysetery comrade is for the next hour or so.