Player Accounts 101 - Forum linking - Lost pw - Suspension

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Originally posted by Crazy Squirrel
Well it is all pretty simple but 732 of the 956 active valid players have not linked their player account to their forum account. Why I do not know.

Well if you have a faked playeraccount for mercing it will be very much work to fake an (used) forum accout to link at, too.... ;)

i always wondered how ppl got his ICQ # and that other stuff in his player details :P

thx for telling squirrel :D

I have no player account but when I try to sign up it tells me that I already have signed up as headcase?
Can't log in to the auth test server tho as it says not linked to forum account.
What to do?

Uhm...
I have 2 accounts of which one of them is suspended.
No need for two accounts. Maybe a deletion of 678 would be good? ;)

I would like to use my 1854 account again. This time to play Std. AS in ReS (which gives me troubles to join somehow).
Give an old git a helping hand? ;)

Thanks very much in advance

Your humble servant

Mushashi

Deletion of account 678 is not possible ... we simply never do that.
Your account nr. 1854 is active but it wasn't linked. I just linked it so you may try to join any clan again.
In case of any troubles let me know.

The linking works fine, brajan :)

But when Snow tries to invite me to the clan he only gets 1 name to choose from, and always the inactive account . So we're basically fucked if the innactive account can't be deleted *LOL*

idd ... both accounts got exactly the same name :/

EDIT:
You are in RES now with a proper account.

I was expecting problems with AUTH with 2 same accounts so your first (suspended) account has been renamed into "-Mushashi-".
Your current active account "Mushashi" remains unchanged. Just try to test AUTH before any league match to be sure that everything is allright ..... #utapug is a good place to start btw :P

Last edited: