play off time fuckers

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

JACKEL

Sep 30, 2001
holland
co V rc play off !! goody goody goody do not arrange it on server 1,2 or 3 plz cause their absolutly laggy as fuck so lets make 1 hell of a game of it and cya in game !

:) was hoping 24 would BiB to avoid this fabulous match and play you guys in div 2 but now apparently we are going to WAR! may the best team win.

when it good for you guys?

yeaaaaaaaa u sure as hell no il be ready for u dirk!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope we can play 2niet as im in teh modd to kick sum ass :)
20:00gmt sounds good!!!!

what a wank server, nothing went like plan due to the server lagging like fuck! amazing saves from ur side and good fragging skills, we had sum nice defences aswell and thought to pull it away on sum maps but somehow we didnt, hopefully next time on a better server we can have a real gg

congrats with the victory co, all in all u deserved it damn shame we couldnt make it a buttsqueezer like last time :P

:) get your asses back to div 2 so we can have a decent match :)
some maps were really close, and you did show some nice defenses, think on a better server it might have been
a bit more competitive!

JACKEL.RC said:
co V rc play off !! goody goody goody do not arrange it on server 1,2 or 3 plz cause their absolutly laggy as fuck so lets make 1 hell of a game of it and cya in game !

schedule was on server 5 :) so we did what u asked for.... but to bad server didnt work out as we wish..... hope for a better server next time we meet.... and XIon I still love u..... hahhaa

JACKEL.RC said:
we wanted to play on the rc server lol zork wanted to play on server 5

didn't want 2 play on server 5 but also not on the rc server..
getting a pl of 10% there.
So skully and me BOTH decided 2 play on server 5

JACKEL.RC said:
and so was there on server 5 for us

I saw some few maps and there was no pl @ your site jackel..
so take ya lose and stop whinning ya nobber..
aveeeeeeeeee it !!! :p:

Zork said:
didn't want 2 play on server 5 but also not on the rc server..
getting a pl of 10% there.
So skully and me BOTH decided 2 play on server 5

I saw some few maps and there was no pl @ your site jackel..
so take ya lose and stop whinning ya nobber..
aveeeeeeeeee it !!! :p:

next match on rc server, and we'll see what the outcome is on that, cause server 5 was good for u then rc server is good for us :D