Pimpin' hardware time :P

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

G

Gazzy

3dmark.jpg

Think anybody can beat it? :) 1024x768x16 have phun :)

Re: Pimpin' hardware time :P

where can you download that 3dmark ?

Hehe

Yeah but what frontside bus is gibbo running at? It you checkout the details, his FSB is massively overclocked, resulting in an out-of-spec PCI bus frequency that no doubt effects stability or integrity in one way or another :) This puter is working 100% within tolerances :)

3dmark loves FSB clocking unfortunately, bit biased towards it to push those big rendered textures through, might have to try it myself :)

Re: Hehe

U got summat against o/c'ing?? 8o

Heheh :)

Crusader

1.1Ghz of Amd T-Bird Power @ 1.25Ghz :D

Hehe

Umm nothing at all mate, 1.2GHz Thunderbird @ 1.33GHz over here :P Multiplier clocked, none of that ghey FSB @#%$ :P

i remember when my 900MHz T-Bird was the best :(
:lo

none of that ghey FSB @#%$

Err FSB is by far the best way to overclock ya PC, and as for out spec PCI etc making ya PC unstable. Wtf you on about Gaz? I can whack my FSB up to 132Mhz (if I go to 133Mhz it switches to 1/4) and it runs 100% stable. Most PCI devises are amazingly tollerant to FSB increase, AGP can be a pain, but turning SBA off usually solves that.

Uhm

WTF you on about Phear? :P Agreed most are "tolerant", but network cards and soundcards can be right bastards if they're not run at their default speed :)

Re: Uhm

You wanna tell my Sblive and 100Mb el'cheapo network card that ;)

HEHE

Twanko with a score like that you sure your computer didn't have problems getting over the initial shock of a download? :P

To Gayzzy

Nah. I got ISDN. Downloads quick as fu<k. Just looks like sh1t:lol:

Tw:) nk:)

Re: To Gayzzy

Hey Gaz what do we get if we beat it?

Will you shut up forever?