pictures pictures pictures

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

rEAil.png

:D:D:D!

Can somebody translate some highlights? ( I think it's Polish/Russian? I can hear him say 'Kurwa' once :D!)

It sounds more like he said: FIFA® 10: yakomitzu played as Inter against sneeziaz who played as Real Madrid and lost 3-4
Jun 11, 2010 3:13 PM

:rolleyes:

~1:03 she says:"where to go now", instructor replies: "left" and she turns left on the traffic circle, thats why he says: "kurwa".
~4:50 she says:"i would like to drive on the street with more traffic" and he replies "haha u must rly dont like me"
Was hard to translate couse they are from silesia:D, and idd she is more stupid than standard stupid blond girl, or maybe not :\

Looks like a 'candit camera' thing to me, funny though :)

She is clearly not as silly as she looks. To keep almost stalling a car like that, that was actually impressive.

Anyway why on earth is he not wearing a seat belt? he wasn't the actor....

tbh i dont like this seat belts law too, theyre in car for driver/passenger safety so wearing it should be choice not order:P

^ I hope that's a bad joke..

you're certain to have more/severe injuries without wearing a seatbelt at whatever happens with your car, wether it's your fault or someone elses..
It's just plain stupid driving without.
Also if everyone would have a choice to drive without them, and there would be more fools then you it would cost the government a whole shitload more money on doctors/ambulances/hospitals etc and those costs of course will make taxes and shit higher..

I've seen a head going through the front windshield because of not wearing a seatbelt and trust me.. you don't want to experience that.

What would happen if a car smashed into your front of the car with you not wearing a seatbelt? You could end up hurting the person who was actually decent and smart enough to wear it fs :lol:

That surely must be a joke omdz!

What would happen if a car smashed into your front of the car with you not wearing a seatbelt? You could end up hurting the person who was actually decent and smart enough to wear it fs :lol:

That surely must be a joke omdz!

A bad one :p:

he has to hit you in quite a weird angle so that you can hit him.

It sounds more like he said: FIFA® 10: yakomitzu played as Inter against sneeziaz who played as Real Madrid and lost 3-4
Jun 11, 2010 3:13 PM

:rolleyes:

you forgot the other dates ;(

gg you ignored me whole evening, I have sent you dozents of invites ;<