Pics from Portuguese "Goodbye Timbuktu m8" dinner !!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Beltroniko

Dec 23, 2001
Portugal
Our portuguese m8 from )[IDC](, Timbuktu, is gonna spend 1 year in the Netherlands, so we decided to make him a goodbye dinner.
Here are some piccies :D

Timbuktu organizing the dinner in IRC, or does he play UT with both hands on the Keyboard ?!?

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 24
The one!, The Master of All!, The Ewok!, ME!!! ... dont ask me why I wear shades @ night btw, but I just can't stop using em

Attachments

• pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 24
Our youngster, Mokono eating his dinner a bit soonish cause the last train to his city was in 30 minutes and we were bit far from it :)

Attachments

• pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 33
Overall group pic. From left to right ppl facing the camera : (-8-)Beltroniko, )[IDC](Timbuktu, )[IDC](Sov_Hawk, some igib friend of his called fi801. And the ones not-facing the camera from left to right: -<AKA>-RP[] (tha pheg!) -<BtW>-Therapy & )[IDC](Joca64 my 2v2 m8 :)

Attachments

• pic4.jpg
    pic4.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 25
)[IDC](Ov3rmind on the left with his glass of "Sangria" and Me, on the right struting proudly with my bottle of water :)

Attachments

• pic5.jpg
    pic5.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 24
Joca64 talking to me about our 2v2 tactics, while Therapy eats some bread. You can also see RP[]'s red dildo

Attachments

• pic6.jpg
    pic6.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 25
Crist do I look gay in the pictures...
It's like this since my childhood, maybe it's some kind of curse...

mayb ur just gay :p:
j/k :fingers:

Nice pics, dam now i really need some sun if i see those brown skins fs :P

Btw 2 of the pics had to be removed by RP's request, feel free to whine @ him :P Anyway it's his right, even if I asked in channel yesterday if anyone minded and noone said anything.

Btw if anyone by some wicked reason wants pics @ full size you can go to This place and see them.

Last edited: