Pi8

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

One answer, the express route. Challenge the top clan in Division 2 near the end of the month and beat them, enter Division 2 at the top and get promoted at the end of the month.

With 3 divisions now and play offs at the end of the month it will become harder to do that for now on......

I wonder if it was intentional or was it by chance that they happened to play the leading clan in Div 2....
:lol: :) :)

No direspect intended Phear

but....

WTF is the express route.
When did that rule come into play?

I get the feeling that a few ppl around the league will find this recent event disturbing!

ARPreaper

*G* allways been there.

If you read the rules they state top ranked clan goes up, nomatter how long they have been in the league.

Pi8 beat the top ranked, so they gain an equal amount of points as them and are placed bellow them as the new clan. But then Pi8 beats another clan (they are allowed up to 4 more matches during the month nomatter when they join). So they have more points, and they go up.

They are the 2nd clan to use that route, the first was CnE.

Re: *G* allways been there.

Well I think I got it now

:lol:

And yes that was the plan. :p

Just one thing to clear up about what Eq said, when Pi8 beat TmS they went above TmS because they enter with the same score as TmS and then TmS lost 5% of their score for losing to a holding zone clan :)

So you can do it with one match.

Hmm

Well just remember when Fronck took care of the scores it was the other way around (can be read both ways), anyway I do not mind that change, keeps more points in lower division *G*

But it is still a change