Philosophy question of the day

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I want to fuck you. Hypothetical ofcourse.
What if that wasnt hypothetical?

What if grammar didn't exist? Your question would make more sense. Is that a paradox? Does anyone give a shit? Lol.

Twonko said:
What if there was no such things as hypothetical questions?

Discuss.

The status of the question mark would degrade and eventually it would be left making coffee in the teachers' lounge of grammar. One day it would be given a small severance payoff and quietly leave to go home and spend more time with its garden. There would be no more questions and so no answers. people would no longer communicate and sex would no longer happen as men wouldn't be able to fake being interested in women. The human race would die out. Exclamation marks would inherit the earth after enslaving all other punctuation.

I saw it on tv. Honest.

Reactions: Martz
Hector said:
The status of the question mark would degrade and eventually it would be left making coffee in the teachers' lounge of grammar. One day it would be given a small severance payoff and quietly leave to go home and spend more time with its garden. There would be no more questions and so no answers. people would no longer communicate and sex would no longer happen as men wouldn't be able to fake being interested in women. The human race would die out. Exclamation marks would inherit the earth after enslaving all other punctuation.

I saw it on tv. Honest.

ROFL