Pets

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

sobo said:
If i had the time itd be a germ shep probably. they look so cool

+ my m8s dad has a male and female one and sells parts of the breed. So i suppose id get one for free :D

id love a german shepard too! only problem is i know i dont have the time to take it for walks etc.. a dog is a huge commitment!!!

oh btw for all those who didnt read the other thread jsut thought id tell you that the 1st hammy died :( but the second one has lasted 2 days!! (so far...)

:( awww.
On a different note, i dont need a dog, Ive got PyROm, hes fully house trained, can walk himself, and hes very affectionate :P What else do i need :P :D

More pics of my ferret Orre.. It seems like he loves 2 hump my underwears that r on floor while pulling a ball thats attached with a string 2 roof..:P

He can be humping in hours sumtimes lol;)

Attachments

• hornyferret.JPG
    hornyferret.JPG
    65.5 KB · Views: 18
  • hornyferret2.JPG
    hornyferret2.JPG
    69.8 KB · Views: 19
SoldierBoy said:
More pics of my ferret Orre.. It seems like he loves 2 hump my underwears that r on floor while pulling a ball thats attached with a string 2 roof..:P

my rabbit has a thing for red socks :\

SoldierBoy said:

pet like the owner :rolleyes:

RoTTeD said:
Well here is my little tiger :D
Its name is "luci" (-fer) :P
Well i thought about make a thread for our mascots (k k i wont post any pic of Warchild) so if u have any pic of urs post it :D
more pictures of Luci

Attachments

• luci1.jpg
    luci1.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 80
  • luci2.jpg
    luci2.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 79
Lydia_by_bondeulv.jpg

and no, she doesn't have green eyes, but the flash on my camera ruined her eyes and I like green, so gave her green eyes in PS ;)