Penny is still an "East Coaster" ...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

from icq:
Thuringwethil: (5:45 PM) that aint the middle blind boy :P
Rel@x: (5:45 PM) it is ;P
Rel@x: (5:45 PM) on that part of the uk it is ;P
Rel@x: (5:45 PM) part of england that is ;P

So:

1. We're talking of scotland here, not england rielex you nobber.
2. Try typing "Dumfries East Scotland" in to Google, and you get plenty of hits too Penny.
3. In conclusion, you're an EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :rofl:

Rel@x (06:40 PM) :
part of england that is ;P
err scotland
Thuringwethil (06:40 PM) :
we're talking of scotland, not england u dutch nobber :)
@#$@# not really thinking straight ;p
Thuringwethil (06:40 PM) :
back to geography class for you :P
Rel@x (06:41 PM) :
ye i know lol fs i said scotland after it didnt i ? :p
Thuringwethil (06:41 PM) :
lol

cheeky ;P

as for west/east my pic says it all :P

i bet if u go drive west u'll be near the coast faster then driving east :P so WESTSIDE IS DA BEST!

having lived in this general vicinity for most of my life, I have never ever heard it described as being east coast, thur just likes to be different... not that it would matter if I was east coast, it's just that it isn't so it's a silly argument.

i can see almost where i live from here, right next to Ayr :) dumfries is west coast tho thur, the western coast is closer than the eastern, u can tell by the, closer to wegie than fife accents, and the lack of purple fingers as well tho :D.

meant to say your counting the inlet as south when infact the south coast is like dover and southampton.

Vector said:
meant to say your counting the inlet as south when infact the south coast is like dover and southampton.

us west coasters gotta stick together annie :)

Attachments

• dumfries-01.gif
    35 KB · Views: 53
I am so glad I livei the WEST Midlands... nobody can say I live on the east side... East side = n00b side.

Wes' Side!!!! Aiiiiiii!