pdm bow out

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naruto` said:
You have no idea breen why I would post something like that breen. Like I said i have my reasons, but yeah bad rep me pld lol

i wont reply anymore.. its sad for stu who had put allota effort in this clan.. to make the goodbye thread a flame thread..

last thing: breen is right.. and you know it.. and looks like no1 has an idea why you would post it.. except your self.

pDm :(

Friendly clan with great people. Had no doubt they would be good. Played em 4 times and got owned 4 times lol. Sucks for you to have to end it.

See ya
-DipZ!

Mido said:
hm sad didnt see this coming really. goodbye :wave:

me neither tbh :o anyway had a lot of fun in pdm, thx for the games and thanx to stu for doing so much for the clan :thumb: :D I'm sure most of us still will be playing

Morpheus said:
:lol: des u didnt mate, we only pld tnt once and u werent there! get bk active man mite play ias with suym!

I will have more time starting at the end of this month, so its time to buy some pc parts and fix my comp at home. So hopefully ill see u with iAS :)

Reactions: mousen
I repeat tnt recruiting

I repeat tnt recruiting

I repeat tnt recruiting

twnz & wrc go have your discussion another place than here fs :x

Status
Not open for further replies.