PC fixed......

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

WELCOME BACK PUTA lol

From now on with you ill praccy my french ( and that means u correct it :P )

Bien sur...
je suis tres content !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Fatality said:
we won fdc and 8 without u you know:p

GG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do you need a medal ????????

MOD win some matchs without me, without you, and without some players............

MOD also loose, some matchs without me, without you and without some players.......... and ?

ah yeah i forget........RAICHU is a god and MOD cant live in UTAS without RAICHU, ah yeah true......

tssssssss get a life or go to your -=[23]=- no stress we can survive without you and IBM , that's not the first time we loosing players.......but we are a team with or without you:rub:

THX GUSTAVO :takeit: :D

rofl z, slann asked me to join TF, he said im a really good player. you left mod , making a clanless thread, blaming me in the thread, letting everyone know in the public, then you just come crawling back asking zyx to re-add you to list. \o/, after you left calling me a cheater, come back and flame me some more. pld. cunt

Well im just the noob here lololol :D

Anyway :D as the clan noob i do have a word :P

And well i want to remmember that MoD is a clan made of ADULT ppl ! And that means no childish things!

Also i want to remmember that i joined MoD cause of Mike maily then i made a gr8 friend here to and thats Zyx and Helios is a nice guy , rest of the bunch i mainly see them @ server lol for the match ...

Anyway what i want to say is ...

FS FAGGOTS ADD ME TO YOUR MSN's ... im not GAY but you could talk with me anyway!

[email protected]

PS: Im in love for a wonderfull girl and you should try that too and stop playing with your winky dinkys like someone from ULL clan says !