|p*i| 8 - 3 ]>bo<[ - 27/02/2003

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

thePROPHET!

Unreal Dreamer of the Year 1985
Jun 8, 2001
the.boteam.com
Weird with the crashes, i hope i dont fuckup the pics :P

Shot0056.jpg

Shot0057.jpg

Shot0077.jpg

Strange Server Restart, huh? :rolleyes:

We even haven´t had the chance to attack again fs :shout: !!

Ah yes, we agreed to 3 - 8 because of the Server fuckup...

Yeah, too bad about server. Like that wasn't enough my damn computer crashed on both riverbed and autorip :mad: I think I spent more time trying to reconnect to server, than i did playing on server :confused: btw...from now on mazon is a sure win for us ;) ....or something like that :rolleyes:

match is invalid ffs, the server is the last shit i've ever seen (ping is strange, but the crashes suxx!!!)

it was 6-1 on autorip, we were defending with 17 sec's left, and server crashed, so we pld autorip again, we had to defend first.

after this it was 7-1 for pi, so the motivation was down :\
then we won a map, it stands 7-2
on atheno server crashed again and we started playing mazon again, pi won, and it was 8-2

many things exists to moan, but this is no flame, this is not fair, we lost just because of these server crashes, with ping we had no probs, so we want a reschedule / restart of the match

Last edited:
indeed we could of won that game only about 17 seconds left on our def of autorip they aint gunna get that we already attacked.

but they were lucky thats all

header say 8-3 but from screenies it seems u won mazon:eek: and overlord?:wow: :confused: looks like a screwed up match