|p*i| 6 - 7 ]>bo<[ - 09/01/2003

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

thePROPHET!

Unreal Dreamer of the Year 1985
Jun 8, 2001
the.boteam.com
Shot0001.jpg

Shot0002.jpg

w00t u musta thought it was all over when it was like 4-0 or whatever :p:

Looks like it was a stonking match :pld:

QQ and Kil insane ping helped in that one tho :mingun: P*I were cool and prolly would have won without some really bad luck at the end of war, I think of last ballistic especially.

Proph where are screeniez for the nk's war ? don't tell me u're gonna post only victory u llama :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Lohengrin
Proph where are screeniez for the nk's war ? don't tell me u're gonna post only victory u llama :rolleyes:
Lohengrin my dear and beloved Swan, i´m afraid i don´t have any Screenshots from that match. :fingers:

Don´t worry, i will even post Screenshots when we loose and i don´t forget to take them :P

if u look at the pics... BO lost when they were down on players once they got 6 again seemed to go there way alot more

Originally posted by Paa`
if u look at the pics... BO lost when they were down on players once they got 6 again seemed to go there way alot more

Paul if you look good at the pics you will notice you wasnt there :)