Oxygen read here

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

babylonglegs.jpg

to get a message from you was usually enough for me to go offline on ICQ gazzy, offence taken. you made it personal. directly after our tied game I spoke to Neo among others, who agreed it was a great game. you instead started throwing accusations, which you couldn't prove in any way, at me.

ace said it himself - and I'm as curious as you (...) why he has the time to do such dull stuff as logging my IP. I'm sorry I can't tell you why he did it, he didn't tell, but ask him yourself.

you, mean and lightning was very quick to accuse me of cheating when you played with -=]NRG[=- against -={Mi5}=- once. I talked to Phear and Mezziah about it, asking why, and as Usual, they had no comments since it was bullshit from the start... as usual.

oi SPazzy u paranoid fucking tosser
all you do is talk bullshit.

Need to find the quote from Frost

where he says
Ye gazzyis alittle over paranoid

Lmao that was a peach

Yeah clal me paranoid, but i was right though
bot mi5 clan mc all had alot of members in commen during certain times the clans were in exsistence.

Ace, why does it matter?

i dunno about you but ive multi clanned... maybe not in AS but in TDM i was in 2 clans for a while.... no one really minded. Just give it a rest dude

I didn't need to log any ip to notice the connection between mi6 and ion...

"my" systems are used by more than swedish assault-players than me. some are good, some are not, and there is more than one that play in the leagues right now.

lightning, mean, and you, don't play in nrg anymore.

you should've been able to think of all this yourself gazzy :D

fs cant u give this crap a rest eventually?
both clan did some bullshit and r quite aware of that i assume
or is the whole discussion about "U did more bullshit!!!"
:rolleyes: