Overview of September UTV matches

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perno_H.

Apr 11, 2003
Germany
19th - 20gmt: [AAK] vs MoD StdMatch - non so far

20th - 20gmt: --pH--~. vs [AAK] ProMatch - non so far

13th - 20gmt: --pH--~. vs [Nil] ProMatch - Cece(maybe)

28th - 19gmt: «]KAN[» vs {R-C} StdMatch - BloodzY

Last edited:
That's all? :(. Might pop in for some of them if I'm around. Want to see some swap or 8 games getting broadcast ;) .

TBH, there were a few UTV matches in the past especially Pro ones from Nil side, but none care to BC them.

-=Dark_Shadow=- said:
That's all? :(. Might pop in for some of them if I'm around. Want to see some swap or 8 games getting broadcast ;) .
Which won't happen until they both agree on using utv when arranging.. it's not really a lack of broadcasters I think.

Once again Miner, it is not the lack of broadcasters.

Last month i broadcasted swap vs AUT and no one wanted to watch so i stopped after 2 maps.

It's just the lack of watchers.

TBH I'd broadcast with 0 watchers if thats what I promised the admins I'd do........

TBH broadcasting with 0 watchers is a waste of time if ya arent interested in the match or if you dont have anything better to do.

damnit, have matches all of these dates. otherwise i would have been a viewer for sure. have stopped by utv channel many times when there are utv matches... but always lack of viewers/broadcaster. hope there will be a change of that, cause watching irc rep is boring.

Would you stop working at a shop counter because noone entered your shop? :rolleyes:
Its a responsibility, just like being a UTV broadcaster.

If you were an unpaid volunteer in the shop and nobody had been in all day I dont think anybody would complain about you shutting up shop early :P

Reactions: JACKEL
cant u just get the reporter bot to spam, THIS MATCH IS ON UTV (when theres a UTV match) every so often, then at least people watching the game from IRC will go to UTV. Dunno how hard this will be but we got plenty of clever clogs in this league:P

edit: also maybe find a way to get the clan channel bots to spam a similar message

Miner said:
Would you stop working at a shop counter because noone entered your shop? :rolleyes:
Its a responsibility, just like being a UTV broadcaster.
We don't get paid for broadcasting, it's not our job.

And don't you think the shop would be closed down if nobody ever entered it?

XB we actually got some nice command in the utv channel that makes some bot in #utassault say that theres a utv match coming up between clan x and y, and we are using it too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.