Over and out from MoD

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Guzzy

Feb 24, 2003
Lisbon , Portugal
Well im out from MoD , doesnt matter the reasens why because the important thing is that i dont fell ok anymore in mod or with some moddies !

I have to thanks to Zyx Helios mike for the gr8 chance i got with mod @ very first time ! Really thx m8s and sorry to leave!

About Scorp Slan napalm well we never got a chance to really know each other thx to you guys too

And about Marshall gl m8 really like you since first times in UT ! Keep fighting with MoD !

Gl in div 1 this month and for the rest of the year and years!

Over and out !

Gustavo!

hmmm GAY.............. ;)

i want the divorce !!!!!!!!! :P

OK mate if its your choice..........i undersdandt your decision mate.........no problem.........

well gl in your next clan if you continue in a clan........and gl in your life............ :wanker:

cya :(

rotfl post whatever you want rai lol
Just make sure you post the true ones because i do have them too ... ;)

pfffff... enuff of this stuff :P have fun and gl guys! ALL OF U !

ye, i'll post the ones where youwas under the delusion that i was bad @ vs swap, even though me and zyx spent ~1hour trying to convince you i didn't do anything, well if you wont listen to d/l im not much use :D, l8r

^A§^ said:
Well yes it is lol shitty one lol you know shit players shit clans lol l8rs :D

but if its that i want join a portugay clan, maybe i find a regular place i am a N00B !!!!!!! plz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bowdown:

Fatality said:
ye, i'll post the ones where youwas under the delusion that i was bad @ vs swap, even though me and zyx spent ~1hour trying to convince you i didn't do anything, well if you wont listen to d/l im not much use :D, l8r

Well already told what i think about this all ... may be i was too hard lol but well u told shits i didnt like and SWAP is a gr8 clan even if the flame @ past wars and Tiger and AL are real nice m8s too me ! May be that was the problem lol

Well yes im here saying you didnt said so bad things as i thought after the game still you replyeed to theyr flames but well i decided to leave and to put a stone over the thing !

Im sorry about it rai and like i said you shouldnt take everyone = cause well even if i called childish i didnt call you anything else cause fs already told you im sure your not!

Thats it about this thing !