Other Leagues?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

AnTi said:
Im playing in CB, e-leagues, uta and 1 more >_<

hello there :)
as i can see in your signature too, you are in few clans.
maybe you can tell me where i can join a CTF Clan without paying money to play with them?
had few clans i could join but they wanted money :(

ToXiC said:
as i can see in your signature too, you are in few clans.
maybe you can tell me where i can join a CTF Clan without paying money to play with them?
You can find a list of the available UT ladders on clanbase here.
I'm sure you can find a CTF clan there that doesn't require money for joining ;)

Paying for being in a clan? wtf? tell em to f0 and get a real job ffs :x
You can try and join some CTF server with nick Clanless or somat maybe someone recruit you, gl :)

Reactions: th@_B0$$
ToXiC said:

Might be the most surreal thing I've heard since the USSR collapsed. Is it really so that someone wanted to make a business out of running a clan (!?) or did they want you to participate on the expenses of the clan server or something?

Turha. said:
Might be the most surreal thing I've heard since the USSR collapsed. Is it really so that someone wanted to make a business out of running a clan (!?) or did they want you to participate on the expenses of the clan server or something?

Well, i played with them a few days and then they sayed:
"If you wanna join us you have to sign a Form"
They send a Formular to my email addy that looked like it is scanned in.
They told me to print it, sign it & send it to them with the post.
There was stuff on it like my bankaccount and that i have to be online at least bla bla time in the week and i have to partisipate in prac and stuff... they wanted 10€ a month :( so i told em i cant do that.

I want to play in a Clan for fun... i dont earn much money, so i cant afford so much.

but thx for the information guys :)
ill check the stuff out

Reactions: Nekro
I never heard about clan who could get some money from players for playing in it.
Leader should pay players from good job tho :p: nah j/k clan are free you just met some cunts :)

After a long discussion SUYM is now only reqruiting for payment at a salary of 1 box of midgets for our weekly midget sex ritual. :wave:

EDIT: We have now officially changed our clan name to "Show Us Yer Money"

Last edited:
Reactions: CeCe
ToXiC said:
Well, i played with them a few days and then they sayed:
"If you wanna join us you have to sign a Form"
They send a Formular to my email addy that looked like it is scanned in.
They told me to print it, sign it & send it to them with the post.
There was stuff on it like my bankaccount and that i have to be online at least bla bla time in the week and i have to partisipate in prac and stuff... they wanted 10€ a month :( so i told em i cant do that.

:rofl: :lol:
lmao, thats hillarious. the only clan i know in which all members have to pay something is BADCT, but thats because they are an actual registered society which has a well known database and abotu 5 servers for every game they play, they also pay LAN costs with this money.

which clan was that, can u give us a link? id like to see that stuff :P

SenZei^ said:
After a long discussion SUYM is now only reqruiting for payment at a salary of 1 box of midgets for our weekly midget sex ritual. :wave:

EDIT: We have now officially changed our clan name to "Show Us Yer Money"
:lol: