Other clans members

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

K

kane

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes we think its ok to use other clans members, say 1 or mayby 2, but the match in question involved at least 4, have been told 5 now.the clan was given the choice of 3v3 4v4 ect.(we know how hard it is to get all online together) we are not trying to cause trouble, but if you dont have a full team,try to reschedule the match, simple communication helps.We wanted to play UC instead we got 2 guys from div 1 clan, plus other divisions ( all really good) Be fair guys

I got a email from dave or someone and he told me guys from my clan played with UC against you (assault)!
I really don't get it.
Read the email.
----- Original Message -----
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, September 09, 2000 1:03 AM

just to let you know we had a match with UC and one of your teams was playing for them/ is this fair? we think not

Who from my clan where playing against you?
Don't sent me just this email, explain it to me!
At first who are you and who are UC?

RE: other clan members

mmmmhhh, there is a big problem. If you say to the other clan you want a 4vs4 or 5vs5 and they agree is it bad for you cuz during the match the clan can use 6 members, doesnt matter if it is a 4vs4 so it ist a 6vs4. They dont break the rulez and the result will count. You have no safety if you say you want 4vs4.

Re: RE: other clan members

plus your clan is probably not prepared to play 4v4..

most tactics are written for 6v6 as that is the league rulez

so it is not fair for either side to even ask for 4v4 or 5v5..

Re: RE: other clan members

The other thing to consider is that the person that is filling in doesnt know that clan's strategies and hasn't played with them. I personally would much rather have someone from my own clan play than someone from any other clan because of familiarity with that person.