Orange Powah

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I will be monitoring England 2morrow vs France. Will be nice 1 i think.!
:D

What is up in England Marc??

Biebel said:
I will be monitoring England 2morrow vs France. Will be nice 1 i think.!
:D

What is up in England Marc??

Everything is football crazy here atm m8. Flags of St George are flying everywhere. "Footballs coming home" is playing on all the radio stations.

"FOOTBALLS COMING HOME"

But i still hope you give the krauts a pasting on Wednesday.

Shame on you PP for cheering for "the spineless ones" :P

har har :)
well tbh i hope you beat the froggies, they had enough titles for the coming millenium.
still you got to be honest, they have a very strong team.
i think it will be a draw and then they beat the 2 weaker teams to qualify.
but in all honesty i hope the english paste em real good :) the further they come the more dangerous they become so nip it in the bud :)

England have a very strong attacking line-up. There will be no shortage of heart either. We are much stronger now than we were 2 years ago when we reached the semi-final of the world cup. No Brazil here either :P

We have some real talent to show to the rest of Europe too. Watch out for Steven Gerrard....................Awesome !

Skunkburner said:
England have a very strong attacking line-up. There will be no shortage of heart either. We are much stronger now than we were 2 years ago when we reached the semi-final of the world cup. No Brazil here either :P

We have some real talent to show to the rest of Europe too. Watch out for Steven Gerrard....................Awesome !

semi finals? rofl

rooney is DA shit :)
i agree good spirit in the english team, and rightfully so they got some mad skillz
unfortunately england won't be champ

there type of play (long ball forward) doesnt win a lot of prices in european soccer where a lot of teams are just playing within their own box.

second yesterday they had 12 yellow cards in 2 games (fucking insane, i thought there would be 29 in the entire ec)
if the refs keep whistling like that england has a big chance of getting players sent off. after all english soccer is rougher than in the rest of europe.

liek i said ina different threadim soo loooking forwad at the scholes V vieira battles :D surely there's gonna be a red card