Opponents Of 2k3

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

)V(u$(--)r@

Jul 3, 2002
€å®+(--)
Since Micro left on a holiday, it was IBM's job to arrange matches from «)2k3(».
But as he was busy with sheduling -=[23]=-'s Matches i had to do it, but haven't been online coz of school and stuff.
I am able to arrange them matches anytime now..
Already send a msg to Dark And Nil, DFP And X will be next if they dont come here ;)

:cow:

As war arranger you 'should' really install ICQ and link your forum and player accounts so other arrangers can see your contact details on your profile from uta website...
Forums is not really the best method to schedule matches.

btw can you arrange matches for -=23=- ProAS too?

Micro$oft? :barf:

No thx, enough that I have to use Windows.

Of course you can use MSN if you want, it was an example. I said ICQ cause 95% of this league uses it for clan stuff.

Ok I confess... I 'have' a MSN account :crap:
It was configured on Outlook. I used to clean it from spam, 10-15 stupid mails daily, but I got tired of it and deleted the account from Outlook 3 weeks ago.
Yesterday I had to login MSN to talk to someone who can't to use ICQ. I use my old hotmail account. First msg I get: "You have 384 unread mails" :eek:
No joke, 384.... :rolleyes:
Finished talking, logoff MSN, uninstalled it again, for good.

yeah its 2 slow 2 delete things so i gave up
summin like 250 mails half from the LOL thread :lol:

but thats on my other account:P

Originally posted by Psychotic
As war arranger you 'should' really install ICQ and link your forum and player accounts so other arrangers can see your contact details on your profile from uta website...
Forums is not really the best method to schedule matches.

btw can you arrange matches for -=23=- ProAS too?
Forgot Icq Number..:lol:
Yeah, i'll do pro matches too, if ibm didnt do them already