ONS link designer is simply great

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Un4s33n

Jan 4, 2004
Portugal
many maps in ut2k4 are just nice...but after sometime (not much time after u buy the game if u play older UT games frequently) even bots in harder dificulty are still predictable and easy to own (i'm sure much of u won't bother configure bots)...ok so i find the link designer a excellent ideia...it s just as like as we multiply maps... we can just make it harder if we raise the distance between the last links to enemy power core... i had much more fun like that, and much more competition between me and the bots... i ve seen much few personal configuration of link setup on the internet...it is cause u got much fun in preconfigured link setup?!go on the link designer, give it ur name...change it...and share some of them with us...

sure that bots are vry few used when u have a permanent connection...but no one is always connected, and the most part of players should like run the game and archieve the great not online ending

Reactions: Ice
i completely agree with un4s33n

sure that bots are vry few used when u have a permanent connection...but no one is always connected, and the most part of players should like run the game and archieve the great not online ending

true

well tnks ice

as with you cracking i am not british or american...i am portuguese...and even with 7 years of learning ur language at school many games and many movies and many trys of understanding ur sentence i'm still thinking what u meant!

ur sentence is just.....................to weird for me

Un4s33n said:
well tnks ice

as with you cracking i am not british or american...i am portuguese...and even with 7 years of learning ur language at school many games and many movies and many trys of understanding ur sentence i'm still thinking what u meant!

ur sentence is just.....................to weird for me

it is weird, and so am i :)

Reactions: LeNiXiS
-CrackKing- said:
this one time at band camp

not my text ice!i know what i wright but i still dont understand this cracking sentence...like "what it means"?

still nice that you try it = this one time at band camp

doesn t seems so...

i just didnt understand crakking first sentence

he is joking?! drunk?! or am i?! still thinking...

man ffs watch sum movies
its from american pie like some1 already said b4 that girl always says shit like

"this one time at band camp" and makes a story around it

prolly just seen the movie again ck ? :P

SenZei^ said:
:lol: Don't crack ur mind over it..

If you've ever seen American Pie you'd understand what he meant :D

oh, now i understand it.....back to topic..does anyone have a nice personal link configuration for me to try?!

i saw that movie once