omg seen it all now (splitted)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apoc

(Si>
Jun 15, 2001
Denmark
Rel@x: I've split/closed this thread until there's some actual proof. there isnt any so far and we'll manage this through icq.

Paa` said:
Max if ur part of this CoC why dont u follow the rules ? like many of the others...

i mean u put ur name down to follow these rules then u do completely the opposite.. so u can shut the fuck up
I'm quite sure you have no clue what your talking about.

Last edited by a moderator:
Paa` said:
Max if ur part of this CoC why dont u follow the rules ? like many of the others...

i mean u put ur name down to follow these rules then u do completely the opposite.. so u can shut the fuck up

I would like to know what you mean with doing completely the opposite? I know MadMax for a long time now and imo he is one of the fairest players in the league.

Unless you can proof otherwise you should SHUT THE FUCK UP yourself Paa and have fun writing silly match reports like this one.

I said that before everytime i see max/odin on boomtown or orange they attempt to spawn kill and camp in people's spawns why else would i say it ?? and none of my match reports are ever bullshit i just tell it how it happened and how people felt during the match. :)

i remember about 3-4 month's ago fake nicked on boomtown me and a few noobs on one team and max on the other and he repeatably came into spawn area's on frigate/mazon/ocean after that i saw that what he stands for is complete bullshit.

Paa` said:
I said that before everytime i see max/odin on boomtown or orange they attempt to spawn kill and camp in people's spawns why else would i say it ?? and none of my match reports are ever bullshit i just tell it how it happened and how people felt during the match. :)

i remember about 3-4 month's ago fake nicked on boomtown me and a few noobs on one team and max on the other and he repeatably came into spawn area's on frigate/mazon/ocean after that i saw that what he stands for is complete bullshit.
as for the matchreport
lmao first you flame sixth for using launches/tactix vs bo
then u play with <X> and accuse us of cheating? lolol "bullshit" ;)

as for max.. rofl maybe you did see some "max" go in there but i seriously doubt it was the real mad max lol
you paa are 100% "bullshit" :nod:

Paa strikes again!
He really does live in a different reallity from the rest of us. It's like everything is upside down with him.
Sixth cheats, mad max spawncamps, he knows exactly which changes needs to be done in maps and which should be in the league. As I recall he even thinks he gets authors permission to make changes in maps even without asking? :D (not totally sure about that one)
He has invented just about everything it seems in AS. Launches etc.
Even though he has only played AS for 1 year, or whatever he always says.
Oh and using tactics is lame (lol) Even though everyone uses it. Only difference is that some has more thought through tactics then others.

He was the only player in the dreamteam thread that voted for himself :lol: (If I'm not mistaken).

I can't agree with relax that paa is 100% bullshit because he has shown himself useful when it comes to openGL settings. From what I've seen.
So I guess "only" 95% is bs then :P

I better say something that is relative to this thread also :P
I don't think we who are experienced AS players should spoil the fun for new AS players by spawncamping them. They won't continue playing it if they always get spawncamped. Which is a shame, we want the league to grow don't we? So we should try and make it fun for those players too. And not only think about us.

Sullen_Scrota summed it up very well imo

I dont see what your problem is... i mean max did spawn camp and lame it's that simple i did not imagine it yet you all come and jump to his aid... rather sad and half the things u said in your post super and relax are complete bullshit.. it's sad to see indeed :/

btw noticed u think ive been around for 1 year or something ? wtf ive played assault for over 2 years... shows how small minded you are :/

i find it amazing aswell that certain people/clans think they can get away with anything just because of who they are dwap cant possibly have lamed in any way and paa must be speaking shit rofl.. and sixth cant cheat because there sixth !

of course.

<sarcasm>
Yes Paa' you are right. we are all just covering up our little dark secrets. Its good you are here to tell everyone the truth.
</sarcasm>

Fuck off Paa', noone likes to listen to lieres.

Why cant you understand this ? are you a idiot or something apoc ??.

I have no connection what so ever to max no reason to lie about him to make him look bad.

I saw him laming on publics before and thats not a lie.

i have seen Dwap people breaking there own CoC.
when i even tryed to tell them that, they did not give a fuck.

Just play by the Server rules and as much as u can.

Paa` said:

What are you on about? I do follow the rules.
And even if i didn't it would be non of your business.

Im not only part of CoC, I made it together with Bebop a few months after we started DWAP.
Others have helped us definding what we see as "lame" behavior. Like members of siXth and EF.

Regarding Boomtown: I really don't care as long as you don't think that Boomtown admins has anything to do with DWAP. They DON'T

Btw: Why do you ask me to shut the fuck up? Makes it kind of hard to reply to your insults.

Paa` said:
i mean max did spawn camp and lame

I never spawncamp!!!!!!
But ive heard that I do, so maybe somebody out there is havin' fun with my tag.

Hint: I almost never play before 21.00gmt, so if it you see it before then its most likely some fakenick moron.

Anyway this threat is about gettin kicked on public servers.
How come you turned it into a flaming against the CoC, which is ment to make it more fair and fun for all to play AS ?

zombie said:
i have seen Dwap people breaking there own CoC.
when i even tryed to tell them that, they did not give a fuck.

Just play by the Server rules and as much as u can.
Its not up to you to judge us by our rules, even if they did. Its our Code of Conduct.

Paa` said:

Must have been more fakenicks there...

Status
Not open for further replies.