omg, dead servers everywhere

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Mughi

My minions are loyal and they can destroy you all!
Nov 4, 2001
Tatooine
:shout: After server 6 dying the other day, i come back from work to find Servers 4 AND 5 dead too!!!! :shout:

They are not responding in any way atm, leave it with me, but i cant promise anything, i reccommend moving wars to clan servers :\

Server 4 & 5 are back now.

But given the number of crashes and weird shit the past few days, if you can get a clan server, I would recommend it :(

Hopefully things will calm down in a day or so :freak:

*phew*

The end of another day.

Once they came back to life, servers 4 & 5 seemed to behave themselves tonight, as did Server 3. :clap:

Still, Server 6 is dead, I have an explanation for that, but havent been able to look into it yet with being busy setting up wars and so on. But basically, it looks like it wont be back for a few days at least, if you have a war on it, move it *now* rather than risk it not being there when you need it.

Word of warning, I am probably not going to be about tomorrow night, so if Psy isnt back and things go wrong, move to a clan server or reschedule - but be warned there are only a couple of days left for this month. :hammer:

I soooo need some :beer:

I will probably have forgotten some things over the past few days - if I havent done something you need, email me, I will lose ICQs you see ...

you did a great job on mi5 clan server today jen :thumb:
it was a v hard week for ya i guess, but u handled it v well, i give u a hug :cuddle:

Next month my clan )°DoE°( will start colocating in twente (Holland). We've got an AMD Athlon 2500 with 1.5Gb of RAM and we can always host 1 or 2 servers for the league. Contact me on quakenet (chan #)°DoE°( ) for more info

Server 6 is dead because the configuration in the ini is screwed completely. It keeps monching 100% cpu at random times and when it does it keeps it like that until other customers moan about PL.

I have turned it off until dave sorts it. Tho considering he aint contacted me since its been dead hes probbaly away atm.

I will take a look at it myself 2nite, reinstall the install of UT etc.

It will hopefully be back tomorrow :)

Neo said:
Server 6 is dead because the configuration in the ini is screwed completely. It keeps monching 100% cpu at random times and when it does it keeps it like that until other customers moan about PL.

I have turned it off until dave sorts it. Tho considering he aint contacted me since its been dead hes probbaly away atm.

I will take a look at it myself 2nite, reinstall the install of UT etc.

It will hopefully be back tomorrow :)

Yep I've been away for 2 weeks I'm afraid - only got back late last night and don't have a computer at home at the moment either.

Server 6 settings are dealt with by league admin pretty much completly now - I just pay the bills :rolleyes: In order to get it running asap please could someone discuss with Neo what the problem is, and what the cause may be in order to get it up and running (if this hasn't already been done!)

/me is back :cool:

I see mughi had "fun" these days :rub:

I cleaned every server, restored ini.s, settings etc. They are all back and running again :)

Server #6 is clean too. I tweaked a few settings. Should work fine from now on. It will be back as soon as Neo reboots it.

Most schedules are sorted, forfeits sent, matches confirmed, clans signed up etc.
Trying to figure out what happened with some unconfirmed/unplayed games now... :\
Any help here appreciated.

Woot ownage month for sK, some good matches coming in Pro and Std. Thx for fixing the schedule for us btw :D. (or did u not want me to tell anyone? :o)