Omfg

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

BB have you tried the one with crunchie bits in, also this is old new i was passing round some each at nightowls lan and aye it does ownth

that is an absolute horrific thought.. and will certainly cause me problems in next month or so, asking women on the street if their pussy is crunchy, while their 6 feet tall and width boyfriends are walking next to them.. and at nights it'll remind me of very old people and will make me wake up screaming in the night.
thanks

*sigh* dutch people sad to say i'm one of em :( Guess u chose the name timmah for a good reason dude :thumb: :nono:

Oh man u got me thinking now................................
if I won the lottery I would open the worlds 1st Pussy Supermarket:D

Wouldn't have any ginger minges tho:/ no sir.

I would have an extensive selection of the finest quim-like wisps of cotton candy framing a paper cut.
And in the managers specials I would have the bargain basement sweaty fat blubber fanny with extra coarse pubes.

And i would patent the worlds 1st caramel/pussy combination.

The laughing hedgehog caramac fannywhack surprise:D

U just know my mum is up in heaven looking down and is SO proud of me:rofl:

we got white pussy. black pussy, yellow pussy .....etc

If you can find any cheaper pussy........ fuck it :D

cheap movie.... cool tho :moon2: