? Omdz ?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Your opinion on the term "OMDZ"?

• Total voters
Yes, as in "Anal Sphincter".

either of two sphincters controlling the closing of the anus: a : an outer sphincter of striated muscle extending from the coccyx to the central tendinous part of the perineum and surrounding the anus immediately beneath the skin called also external anal sphincter, sphincter ani externus b : an inner sphincter formed by thickening of the circular smooth muscle of the rectum called also internal anal sphincter, sphincter ani internus

X-Bomb said:
whats wrong with OMDZ?

was quite funny when people keep asking wtf it means ahaha
Dunno what's funny bout that i'm sure you remember asking wtf lol was when u first started gaming.

+ mpocie my pack of cigs is empty. Huhuhuhu people didn't know what it meant :whatever:

Humph said:
Yes, as in "Anal Sphincter".
either of two sphincters controlling the closing of the anus: a : an outer sphincter of striated muscle extending from the coccyx to the central tendinous part of the perineum and surrounding the anus immediately beneath the skin called also external anal sphincter, sphincter ani externus b : an inner sphincter formed by thickening of the circular smooth muscle of the rectum called also internal anal sphincter, sphincter ani internus

Reminds me of Goatse. :x

TubGirl and both Goatse are in 2k4....
(I got the screenies if you want them:P)

TubGirl and Goatse are in AS-Junkyard

Goatse at the end and theres a bath with a shit fountain in it on one of the middle bits