Offski!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Penny

Spenda
Jun 11, 2001
I'm about to pack up my computer but before I do, just wanted to wish you all well for Christmas incase I don't get a chance in Seattle. It'll take us a bit of time to get sorted out with new pcs and stuff so... all of you take care and all the best for 2006! Jason and I are flying to Seattle on Dec 9th but are leaving Scotland tomorrow to go to the American Embassy in London and will be spending our last 2 weeks in the UK with his family in Brighton.

Everyone can keep in touch with me via this website and with the odd pm if they fancy. :) Will speak to you all again when I get the chance.

Bye for now! xx

Reactions: Rich and Op1uM
All the best, it'll be an amazing experience for all 3 of you I'm sure! Stay in touch, and if I can sort anything out for Jas' website to help you lot communicate better with family/friends over here let me know.

Good luck! :D

Reactions: Rich
Best of luck to you all :)
Have an AMAZING time and keep in touch!!! Have a great christmas and a wonderful new year.

Take care and good luck.

Jo

Reactions: Rich
Take care Penz0r!!

All the best to you and Jas, say hi from me pls.. :)

If i don't see you online then i wish you a Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year already!

Reactions: Lex_Mortis
:wave: Penny & Jas, hope you'll have a great time!
Happy Xmas and Merry New Year :party: