Odd gamespeed offline?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Unseen

gloom
Sep 11, 2001
Finland
well yeh, somehow my ut doesnt work normally during offline playing, when just pressing a movement key, i after a while start movin much faster than normal :|
(time goes faster too, and yes iwe checked gamespeed, its normal)

I got same thing lol, pain in the ass when u try to make a map lol. then you walk in a room where more brushes etc are used and u slow down a bit lol

Your fps are too high offline

if they go over 200-250 u start going faster and faster

u should see it with 800 fps :P u move like lightning

Unseen said:
well yeh, somehow my ut doesnt work normally during offline playing, when just pressing a movement key, i after a while start movin much faster than normal :|
(time goes faster too, and yes iwe checked gamespeed, its normal)

ffs suckz doesn't it i got the same shit runnig normal then all of the sudden i start acting like speedy gonzalez fs help out !

vsync not v-sync..

it's vsync=false for most settings and for some(appearantly) newer opengl versions just vsync=true

same here .. you could try compensating with slomo 0.8 or sth etc but depends no the fps so ;)

yea, I get the same thing.... stand in an empty room staring at a blank wall in total darkness and fire ur mini..... 199 bullets fired off in 5 seconds :lol:

thx for the help, enabling vsync made it run normal :)
i also got rid of the slow loading of maps, forgot to turn cachesizedmegs back to 64 after reinstalling ut :D