October Outstanding Games + DEADLINES

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fu2

May 2, 2003
[Deadlines are midnight of the date shown]

Standard Assault League

Division #1
(-8-) vs. TNT - Deadline 22nd
MoD vs. DoG -Waiting For Accept/Reject - Deadline 23rd - Accepted

Division #2

SanTiTan vs. ]-N.B.S.-[ -Waiting For Accept/Reject - Deadline 23rd - Rejected
«]KAN[» vs. [DFP] - Deadline 22nd
[ADC] vs. [NAC] - Deadline 22nd

Leavers:
HZ Leavers:

Pro Assault League

Division #1
*MeGa* vs. [NAC] - Waiting For Accept/Reject - Deadline 23rd (Optional for *MeGa*) - Accepted
-=[23]=- vs. «]KAN[» - Deadline 22nd (Optional for both clans)
»wKd« vs. atP - Waiting For Accept/Reject - Deadline 23rd (Optional for wKd) - Accepted
»wKd« vs. ]NoD[ - Deadline 22nd (Optional for both clans)
«]KAN[» vs. -{si}- - Waiting For Accept/Reject - Deadline 23rd - Rejected
«]KAN[» vs. U< - Waiting For Accept/Reject - Deadline 23rd - Accepted
[NoD] vs. {p~a} - Deadline 22nd (Optional for both clans)

Leavers:
HZ Leavers:

InstaGIB Assault League

Division #1
[»®«] - 2 games need to be booked ( if no matchs booked by end of the month points will be deducted )

Leavers:
HZ Leavers:

Green Clans may request the removal of the marked challenge as per the rules, with other bottom division games both clans must consent to removal.
If no answer is given, challenge will be auto-rejected once its Green Deadline expires. Do not let this happen, may result in your clan being judged inactive thus removed from the league.

Yellow Deadlines show when you must have the details for your match sorted, entered into the schedule and have a server to play it on. Failure to meet this deadline will result in an admin scheduling your match for you.

If you think your match is in danger of not being arranged by this date then email:
schedules-mail.png

(Subject of the email= Unscheduled Games)
with your prefered dates, times and league servers - the more you give the better chance you have of getting what you want. I am not a mind reader so also provide your nick, clan, admin pw, and your opponent clan name.

Red Deadlines as yellow, but if the clan in question does not contact a league admin to make progress or attempt to schedule the game(s) before the said date the red clan's matches will be forfeited and they will face auto-relegation for failure to meet the 4 match/month rule. contact/scheduling will result in extended deadline and downgrading to yellow.

Bottom Division Clans failure to meet your match requirement may mean relegation.

Also if you and your opponent both believe it is impossible to agree then both contact me before the deadline so there is a better chance of getting a more suitable date/time.

If you spot any important mistakes such as wrong clans listed (and not just a lack of an update) let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
div 1 proas, nod vs pa -> isnt required as nod alrdy has 2 matches scheduled? or did it change again to more matches

Akora said:
div 1 proas, nod vs pa -> isnt required as nod alrdy has 2 matches scheduled? or did it change again to more matches

It says: (Optional for both clans) :rolleyes:

incase any NAC slave read that: join the irc channel #adc and annoy Gazzz (or me) for any dates.

it didnt say that when i read it m8
prolly.
Posts from admins are like software from microsoft. Don't read/use it asap, wait some days and all bugs should be fixed ;)

Last edited:
Blade said:
Incoming! :P
High or Low? ffs you've to be more precise, damnit ;)

Seriously: You found Gazz and arranged with him? If not, i'll be around 18 gmt in IRC and wait for ya.
(btw dont bother emailing me) ;P

Last edited:
bartio said:
High or Low? ffs you've to be more precise, damnit ;)

Seriously: You found Gazz and arranged with him? If not, i'll be around 18 gmt in IRC and wait for ya.
(btw dont bother emailing me) ;P
Been camping #adc for 2 evenings now, no bartio :D Gazz said to arange with U, he wasn't around much he said :P
I'll be @ #adc around 20gmt tomorrow as these 2 last eve's ;)

P.S I always go high ;P

he said what? oi what a lazy bum he is :trout:

Ah well, sry about your wasted time, but weekends are always bad for catching us. I idled yesterday in IRC at 18 cet (not gmt :sofa: ) for about 15 mins, but saw noone and went offline again. :(
Anyway, will be there today (edit: just to be sure: today = 22nd).
Incase i'm afk, just slap me. If you dunno how to slap me that it hurts, ask any ADC member. they know and do it perfectly.

as these 2 last eve's
ye, this is what you call "just in time arranging". This process was invented and perfectioned by ADC :bow:

Last edited:
bartio said:
he said what? oi what a lazy bum he is :trout:

Ah well, sry about your wasted time, but weekends are always bad for catching us. I idled yesterday in IRC at 18 cet (not gmt :sofa: ) for about 15 mins, but saw noone and went offline again. :(
Anyway, will be there today (edit: just to be sure: today = 22nd).
Incase i'm afk, just slap me. If you dunno how to slap me that it hurts, ask any ADC member. they know and do it perfectly.

ye, this is what you call "just in time arranging". This process was invented and perfectioned by ADC :bow:
Hehe ok see U later then ( and just to be sure too : today = 22nd :P )

bartio said:
adc vs nac done :rolleyes:
Not really :P

We want to play eachother Tue 24th 20:00GMT on server #5. But we can't book server. Both clans want to use default map list...there U go

Hopefully done :rolleyes:

:P

Status
Not open for further replies.