October 2009 Assault Cup

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I gief 10 euros to xb, for effort, if cup ends up being a pile of epic fail. :rub: xb

Teams are done

Teams are done, Waiting on Wish to pick his last player. Once thats done teams are announced tomorrow morning afternoon i wish checks the forums LOL

If he must pick his last player, doesn't that mean there is only one player left, which automatically goes to him?

edit: I bet pogo is last pick.

If he must pick his last player, doesn't that mean there is only one player left, which automatically goes to him?

No

there are around 12 players for him to choose from. But because this is taking too long - whoever is left after his pick is going to spread equally amongst the teams. So thats why i need wishes last pick. So i can finish off everything, my hope was that each captain would keep picking until all players are gone but its taking too long with 1 captain always missing......so we "agreed" that the last players would be put into place according to ranking

It's great fun watching XB slowly fall apart :thumb:

Don't worry XB, if no-one was asking about teams at all it would mean they didn't care!

Might be handy if the tables on the first page get updated so we actually know who to play :D

edit: saw it in the other thrad, bit confusing all these seperat topics :D

Need to ask! Will the Cup matches have their stats recorded, in the same way as league matches do? Would be enormously useful.

Hey guys!

How about making a little 'loser's round'. Because sure as hell it would be much more fun for some teams to play more than 1 opposing team?

Now there are 4 teams who will lose in the first round.
They should fight each other so there are 2 teams left.

Then, in the original ''winners'' 2nd round, 2 teams will lose.
They should battle the 2 from the loser's round. This creates ''losers round 2''.
From this round, again, 2 win. They battle each other. 1 ''loser team'' wins.
This ultimate ''loser team''. Plays vs the loser of the ''winners'' final =D

It's hard to describe in text but it will be so nice!

I say naise idea !!!:) dono if its too late to implement anyways...

prolly all will :chainsaw: and :snot: and:shout: and :mad: and:x ;) but hey.. u have my vote!

Hey guys!

How about making a little 'loser's round'. Because sure as hell it would be much more fun for some teams to play more than 1 opposing team?

Now there are 4 teams who will lose in the first round.
They should fight each other so there are 2 teams left.

Then, in the original ''winners'' 2nd round, 2 teams will lose.
They should battle the 2 from the loser's round. This creates ''losers round 2''.
From this round, again, 2 win. They battle each other. 1 ''loser team'' wins.
This ultimate ''loser team''. Plays vs the loser of the ''winners'' final =D

It's hard to describe in text but it will be so nice!

yaa do that
have complete final rankings 1-8th place

but in teh end we all know the ultimate loser will be dj!

ppic_sneez.jpg
ppic_sneez.jpg
ppic_sneez.jpg
ppic_sneez.jpg
ppic_sneez.jpg

ppic_sneez.jpg
ppic_sneez.jpg
ppic_sneez.jpg
ppic_sneez.jpg

Last edited: