October 2009 Assault Cup

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I have sent instructions (via forum pm) to Rating Panel Members, please return the list to me (via forum pm) with scores ASAP, I would appreciate it!!
Scores are confidential please do not send to any one!

I still need captains!!!!!! If I cant get any the tournament will be delayed or cancelled:shout:

tbh XB it think this cup is a good idea :thumb:

md u shud put a deadline and after that go in order of best ranked player to fill up captains spots ???

or make a poll and whoever get more vote has to step up as captain, my vote goes to pogo :D

just my thoughts

LISTS RECEIVED:

1. X-Bomb - YES
2. HTML - YES
3. Wish - YES
4. Hoi - YES
5. Riv - YES
6. Torp - YES
7. Basdo - YES
8. Meteor - YES

I STILL NEED CAPTAINS - I CAN NOT THINK OF ANY OTHER WAY TO PROCEED WITHOUT TWO MORE CAPTAINS. TEAMS NEED TO BE PICKED ASAP!!

Last edited:
LISTS RECEIVED:

1. X-Bomb - YES
2. HTML - YES
3. Wish - YES
4. Hoi - NO
5. Riv - NO

6. Torp - YES
7. Basdo - YES
8. Meteor - YES

I STILL NEED CAPTAINS - I CAN NOT THINK OF ANY OTHER WAY TO PROCEED WITHOUT TWO MORE CAPTAINS. TEAMS NEED TO BE PICKED ASAP!!

i do a captain too

Ratings Complete

Ratings for all players have been received from the 10 members of the rating panel (spoq and od were added), and averages have been calculated. Interesting results.

Lists will go out to Captains once I have 8 captains!! I Need 1 more!!

We really need 1 more captain so we can sort teams out before the weekend. Im sure 1 person has some guts its only a tournament!!

Phase !Captainmode

Im in the process of doing backups ratings and this list will be made public.

EDIT: on 2nd thoughts I wont make the list public (with scores) until after teams are picked, dont want the rating members having a bashing from forum members for no reason when they put in effort to do the work!

If you want to see the players in order (without ratings) click spoiler below

List removed - please see page 1 of thread for updated list

Last edited:
I spoke to Toone/Skalman and he will be the last captain. However we have until End of Tomorrow (30th) for other captains to volunteer, so if you want to put yourself up as a captain - please do so fast - its still possible!!!

Last edited:
nice job xb :)
might i suggest salva or dj cap as the last one...
nothign against my buddy dompa, but your gonna get picked first anyways so you might as well captain, so you have a chance to pick a 2nd pr0 player..... (same reason im not captaining..)

I should be in the backups though :P should be avail from 4th to 18, after that pretty much only weekends...

Captain

i will prolly cap! ill give my final call on it tonite!!

Last edited: