OAPs

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I remember....

(slow doting pause, whilst nodding aimlessly at no one in particular)

um, where was I ?

oh yes...

I remember the days when I longed for hands that would shake involuntarily, and now that I've got them, I cant remember why...

(does that get me slot #8 ?)

Originally posted by Sullen_Scrota

I remember the days when I longed for hands that would shake involuntarily, and now that I've got them, I cant remember why...

(does that get me slot #8 ?)

LOL...I should think so.

- you're over 30 right?

I work in the same office as Scrota and he definitely is the right side of 30 (31/32??) , but he drinks so much cider :boozer: he may only be 21 :P...

as for "slow doting pause, whilst nodding aimlessly at no one in particular" he does that all day......

Its the weekend, anyone 4 2v2???

(_|_) & oIo
:fart:
we put the ass in assault.

The utoap has gotta go in the sig though boys- has to be won with pride you see:)

I'll be up for 2 vs 2 tomorrow...

Tho I do not quite meet the strict age restrictions of the UTOAP, I'm quite sure I'd be a strong addition to this mass of old... no aging... erhm... hmm, experienced UTa'rs

For one I always talk to myself, I have a daughter nearly 2 years old, which should be enuff to age any man beyond his years, whenever I see a kid drive fast down the sidewalk I shake my cane at him at with my voice tremmering of indignation and anger mutter; "kids these dayz..."...

...actually I remember...

...when I was young and people respected their elders, these days it seems it all about...

hmm, where was I?

Go on then Dog- but just cos I've seen you being really cranky :)

'Number nine...number nine...number nine...'

Bah the youth of today the youth of today..........yep iam old enough to remember that sad song and first fool who sings grandad to me gets an new arsehole ripped open

Ok Hector you are having an LOL mate i dare say your nemisis of ((sixth)) players will be ongoing for a long time as they would kill you :P:P:P ;)

Originally posted by 007
Ok Hector you are having an LOL mate i dare say your nemisis of ((sixth)) players will be ongoing for a long time as they would kill you :P:P:P ;)

Erm...there was only one ((sixth)) player- CK. And I've just satisfied him. And yes, he did kill me:) Quite a lot, in fact.

But what the fool didn't realise is that I came out of the match stronger for the experience of playing against a better player, wheras he came out weaker- Bwahahaha!

The important thing is the principle. Of course the fact that it was a made-up argument is irrelevant. I just don't seem to be pissing enough people off these days...*sigh*

Originally posted by Hector
Go on then Dog- but just cos I've seen you being really cranky :)

'Number nine...number nine...number nine...'

Can I be #11? :tired: I sleep on a moments notice, I must take at least 1 perscribed medication every year, my wife reminds me to wear matching socks, I always keep early hours, and I like to babble at the wall...

As the only public member of AntiClan265, I can honestly report that our average age is on the shadowy, fading-away, rolling-down-the-hill-side of 35.

In case they ever show their faces on the net..

m'self = Butterfinger265 (33)
'nother= BatRat265 (33)
an' 'nother= VooDoo265 (30)
initiate of the 128th order = LapeerCow265 (33)
wannabe = BettyBoop265 (41)

Can I be #11?

Originally posted by Butterfinger

Can I be #11? :tired: I sleep on a moments notice, I must take at least 1 perscribed medication every year, my wife reminds me to wear matching socks, I always keep early hours, and I like to babble at the wall...

As the only public member of AntiClan265, I can honestly report that our average age is on the shadowy, fading-away, rolling-down-the-hill-side of 35.

In case they ever show their faces on the net..

m'self = Butterfinger265 (33)
'nother= BatRat265 (33)
an' 'nother= VooDoo265 (30)
initiate of the 128th order = LapeerCow265 (33)
wannabe = BettyBoop265 (41)

Can I be #11?

Arise, number 11.

Originally posted by FraggwizzarD
ADG - Alzheimer Devils Germany ~ 37 yrs old
www.adg-clan.de

Sorry Fragg... you have to at least write why you are old enough IN YOUR MIND as well as your physical age to qualify.

Please write some offensive rant about the kids of today :)

I do believe that was the clan who had their own server and each time I was there, some ADG player would cheat and summon the insta rifle in rehular dm. Sluts.