November Outstanding Games + DEADLINES

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carnage`

Handing in my Cubes
Aug 19, 2001
NL
[Deadlines are midnight of the date shown]

Ok so here are the Deadlines. Slight change in the format in which we usually do them.

Challenge Deadlines = Deadlines for the challenges already made and that just need a date for the match to take place.

Outstanding Games = The games you still have to challenge an opponent for, AND have to arrange a date for.

two-V-two League

The schedule is a mess try to get the matches arranged as soon as possible.
And please make sure they get arranged quicker next time.

Standard Assault League (Generated: 17-11-2007 18:40)

Division #1

Challenge Deadlines:
-{CoH}- vs. (-8-) - Deadline 23d (communicating with each other)

Division #2

Challenge Deadlines:
:bC)< vs. -=[uP] - Deadline 20th
-=[uP] vs. [ADC] - Deadline 20th
-=[uP] vs. -=LAG=- - Deadline 20th
[NAC] vs. -»iD) - Deadline 21st
[NAC] vs. =]sp[= - Deadline 21st

Outstanding Games:
-»iD) needs to schedule 1 more game.

Leavers: :bC)< (To Holding zone after current month)
HZ Leavers:

Pro Assault League (Generated: 17-11-2007 18:40)

Division #1

Challenge Deadlines:
-=[23]=- vs. -)EaS* - Deadline 22nd - Rejected
-=[23]=- vs. {24} - Deadline 22nd - Rejected
-=[23]=- vs. :bC)< - Deadline 22nd
[NAC] vs. {24} - Deadline 22nd - Rejected
-»iD) vs. {24} - Deadline 21st
[NAC] vs. -»iD) - Deadline 21st
[NAC] vs. [«Amp»] - Deadline 22nd - Rejected

Leavers:
HZ Leavers:

InstaGIB Assault League (Generated: 17-11-2007 18:40)

Division #1

Challenge Deadlines:
»nßk« vs. -»iD) - Deadline 23rd Rejected
»nßk« vs. =]DoG[= - Deadline 23rd Rejected
=[NWA]= vs. =]DoG[= - Deadline 23rd Rejected
»nßk« vs. =[NWA]= - Deadline 22nd
=[NWA]= vs. -)BiB(- - Deadline 23rd Rejected
=[NWA]= vs. »wHw« - Deadline 20th

Outstanding Games:
»666« Needs to schedule 1 games to avoid relagation to the Holding Zone.

Leavers:
HZ Leavers:

two-V-two Assault (Generated: 17-11-2007 18:40)

Division #1

Challenge Deadlines:
-tm° vs. -{MY}- - Deadline 21st
-{MY}- vs. :bC)< - Deadline 20th
-{MY}- vs. -dKil. - Deadline 20th
[«Amp»] vs. -dKil. - Deadline 21st
[«Amp»] vs. -=[uP] - Deadline 21st
!pO! vs. .-mP- - Deadline 20th
-=[uP] vs. .-mP- - Deadline 20th
.-mP- vs. -dKil. - Deadline 20th
:bC)< vs. !pO! - Deadline 20th
:bC)< vs. -=[uP] - Deadline 20th
-tm° vs. !pO! - Deadline 21st
!pO! vs. ((bS)) - Deadline 20th
((bS)) vs. -=[uP] - Deadline 20th
((bS)) vs. -dKil. - Deadline 20th

Division #2

Challenge Deadlines:
Smith vs. GaG - Deadline 21st
[NAC] vs. (-:CZ:) - Deadline 21st
[NAC] vs. {[Å]} - Deadline 21st
-ppT- vs. ]FP[ - Deadline 20th
Smith vs. ]FP[ - Deadline 21st
Smith vs. !OMC!- Deadline 21st
!OMC!vs. #]GG[# - Deadline 21st
-)ß®ß(- vs. ¤]P0L[¤ - Deadline 21st

Outstanding Games:
-ppt- Needs to schedule 2 more games to avoid relegation to the Holding Zone.
(-:CZ:) Needs to schedule 3 more games to avoid relegation to the Holding Zone.
]FP[ Needs to schedule 2 more games to avoid relegation to the Holding Zone.
{[Å]} Needs to schedule 1 more game to avoid relegation to the Holding Zone.
#]GG[# Needs to schedule 1 more game to avoid relegation to the Holding Zone.
¤]P0L[¤ Needs to schedule 2 more games to avoid relegation to the Holding Zone.

Leavers:
HZ Leavers:

Last edited:
Green Clans may request the removal of the marked challenge as per the rules, with other bottom division games both clans must consent to removal.
If no answer is given, challenge will be auto-rejected once its Green Deadline expires. Do not let this happen, may result in your clan being judged inactive thus removed from the league.

Yellow Deadlines show when you must have the details for your match sorted, entered into the schedule and have a server to play it on. Failure to meet this deadline will result in an admin scheduling your match for you.

If you think your match is in danger of not being arranged by this date then email:
schedules-mail.png

(Subject of the email= Unscheduled Games)
with your prefered dates, times and league servers - the more you give the better chance you have of getting what you want. I am not a mind reader so also provide your nick, clan, admin pw, and your opponent clan name.

Red Deadlines as yellow, but if the clan in question does not contact a league admin to make progress or attempt to schedule the game(s) before the said date the red clan's matches will be forfeited and they will face auto-relegation for failure to meet the 4 match/month rule. contact/scheduling will result in extended deadline and downgrading to yellow.

Bottom Division Clans failure to meet your match requirement may mean relegation.

Also if you and your opponent both believe it is impossible to agree then both contact an admin before the deadline so there is a better chance of getting a more suitable date/time.

If you spot any important mistakes such as wrong clans listed (and not just a lack of an update) let an admin know.

ProAS and iAS clans which appear more than once, need to book two games out of the ones listed (or however many till you reach the requirement of 2 games).

A 2v2: Torshammer ([NAC]) and I have talked about playing.. we hoped to play today but I didn't have a partner. We will try to play Thursday or Friday but don't want to schedule yet just to make sure... admins just plz know that we've talked and will be playing sometime this week we hope. NoMercy or Tompa and I intend on finding another team to play vs this month as well so no worries (yet :P)

NWA iAS: Saint has told me he has tried contacting Torp from nBk and BiB... Torp not responding evidently and Cutter fallen off the face of the Earth. Don't know what's going on with DoG either but a Wednesday match would work for NWA! :D

Torp I think is banned from UTA forums/IRC atm, so to contact him youd need to use another method although on the other hand I dont think he would be able to book your match so I would try to contact someone else from nbk.

:lol: did I miss all the fun with Torp? :(

I think sAINT might have been using MSN but idk, he just went inactive :(

Still available to arrange these matches..I added xb7, db and cutter on msn but no1 showed up lol. Same I tried on IRC and still I can't find them..

Torp I think is banned from UTA forums/IRC atm, so to contact him youd need to use another method although on the other hand I dont think he would be able to book your match so I would try to contact someone else from nbk.

Oh and yes..He can't even book or arrange anything..and he even couldn't tell me who I should talk to..

ha lol well u finally reached me :p guess i'm the least active matcharranger lately, havent used msn for years and only tend to go on irc when a match is on or i'm bored and fancy talking to some of the gays here both of which happends seldom

anyway i check forums regularly and therefor pms are he best ways to get to me, i have changed whw's contact infos accordingly

Updated the list. For stdAS, proAS and iAS. I have taken the liberty of scheduling/rejecting some of the matches wich had an extra day. However if you so wish you can still arange those matches. Simply contact me by forum PM (both match arrangers).

Both Teams will need to mention the following:
-Clan name.
-Clan Password.
-Gametype.
-Maplist.
-Preferred server(or the one you aranged with the other team).

Thursday 22nd I will continue with the 2v2 league.

Status
Not open for further replies.