November Outstanding Games + DEADLINES

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Felerian said:
You can work as hard as you want, you can do your best, you can give everything...
but all you get back from the league & community... is a big pile of shit

:bj: :3some: :grouphug:

Deadline for RES vs IDC is today... couldn´t get in touch with them... no reply to anything.... msn, icq, irc nor forum...

looks like the admins have to schedule.

Best times and dates for RES are:

Days: Wednesday - 30/11/2005
Time: 20:00 gmt
Servers: 1,3 & 4 (all free)

Same here but with HAK.

Prefered dates 25th or 27th at 19:00 or 20:00 GMT. NOT later!
Any server.

Last edited:
kan vs fags already sorted just took maz ages to confirm :P

@mic... been around all month just ofc not during university time... (morning til noon/afternoon)

AnTi said:
Division #1
1)DoG vs MoD - Deadline 21st

ProAS

Division #2 & HZ

2)DoG vs FFS - Deadline 19th
3)DoG vs Raw - Deadline 19th
4)DoG vs NAC - Deadline 19th
5)SUYM vs DoG - Deadline 19th

1) sorted
2) sorted
3) i put date of 21st 20:00 over a week ago that is tonite so not gonna happen as they havent accepted rejected
i can see they havent scheduled any matches *
4)sorted
5) i put date of 29th 20:00 over a week ago that is tonite so not gonna happen as they havent accepted rejected
i can see they havent scheduled any matches *

as you can see from our calendar the days are becoming scarce

http://dedi.clan-dog.com/calendar.asp

* maybe a rule change is req where if a team dont accept / reject within 7 days the match is auto accepted

this may get pple to pull their finger out

xb7 said:
have been busy this month hence all those unscheduled suym and adc matches

but i'll go on a serious scheduling spree this weekend

well i never saw ya :P

if i was gonna be busy idd ask some1 else to do it no excuse imo

Ðeadßoy said:
* maybe a rule change is req where if a team dont accept / reject within 7 days the match is auto accepted

this may get pple to pull their finger out

good idea! :thumb:

would make scheduling much easier...

Reactions: Ðeadßoy
Can people (well clans who are in deadline list) check that they have recieved the e-mails that have been sent (check spam folder aswell). E-mails have been sent regarding every match in the first post. I'm saying this now incase someone posts here saying they didn't get an e-mail. If you haven't recieved an e-mail (some might come back with errors) just have a look to see when your matches have been booked for.

:wave: sorry, but seems that i have not received a email from you :(

i checked spamfolders too. And i also checked the correctness of my emails in my usercp & claninfo and both are right.

Did you send to the right adress?

plz send to: [email protected]

thx.

Felerian said:
:wave: sorry, but seems that i have not received a email from you :(

i checked spamfolders too. And i also checked the correctness of my emails in my usercp & claninfo and both are right.

Did you send to the right adress?

plz send to: [email protected]

thx.
I think it was because I was seperating the e-mails with a , instead of a ;. Only reason I can think of anyways. I'll try sending them again though to anyone that requests.

edit: no reason to e-mail you though as the IDC match has been rejected and so no need to e-mail match details. Afaik, that now means you'll need to find another clan to play.

Last edited:
what you mean with rejected?

They picked us.

And in the schedule table it still is there... (or are you working on the removal?)

so if i get you right the RES vs IDC match is beeing removed again and i have to find a 4th Clan to play, right?

fs... not much time...

edit:

Ok, added other clan with many Members and seeming to play clanwars.
Scheduled, booked server & sent PM.
When i get home from work i will also try to contact on msn or whatever.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.