November Outstanding Games + DEADLINES

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnTi

Ðøgø
Aug 28, 2002
Poland
The number of unscheduled games is very large, ProAS ladder looks just pathetic, please get it sorted ASAP!
even i have a lot to do there :P

[Posted: 15h] [Updated: 22nd]
[Deadlines are midnight of the date shown]

StdAS

Division #1
DoG vs MoD - Deadline 21st

Division #2
UA vs ULL - Deadline 20th
UA vs KAN - Deadline 20th
RiS vs UA - Deadline 19th
RiS vs be - Deadline 20th
RiS vs ADC - Deadline 19th
ADC vs ULL - Deadline 20th
ADC vs KAN - Deadline 20th
ADC vs be - Deadline 20th
SanTiTan vs be - Deadline 20th

Division #3 & HZ
atP vs HAK - Deadline 20th
HAK vs RES - Deadline 21st
RES vs IDC - Waiting for Accept/Reject - Deadline 20th - Rejected - no answer given

Leavers: -
HZ Leavers: -

ProAS

Division #1
23 vs TNT - Deadline 19th
23 vs FaG - Deadline 19th
23 vs KAN - Deadline 19th
Nil vs MeGa - Deadline 20th
Nil vs TNT - Deadline 19th
Nil vs KAN - Deadline 19th
KAN vs FaG - Deadline 19th
pa vs FaG - Deadline 20th
pa vs TNT - Deadline 20th

Division #2 & HZ

DoG vs FFS - Deadline 19th
DoG vs Raw - Deadline 19th
DoG vs NAC - Deadline 19th
SUYM vs DoG - Deadline 19th
SUYM vs FFS - Deadline 19th
SUYM vs PiP - Deadline 19th
PiP vs NAC - Deadline 19th
PiP vs Raw - Deadline 19th
Raw vs NAC - Deadline 19th
Raw vs FFS - Deadline 19th
PiP vs IDC - Waiting for Accept/Reject - Deadline 20th - Rejected - no answer given

iAS

Division #1 & HZ
SUYM vs dfr - Deadline 20th
SUYM vs Rof - Deadline 20th

SUYM - 1 more game.

Green Clans may request the removal of the marked challenge as per the rules, with other bottom division games both clans must consent to removal.
If no answer is given, challenge will be auto-rejected once its Green Deadline expires. Do not let this happen, may result in your clan being judged inactive thus removed from the league.

Yellow Deadlines show when you must have the details for your match sorted, entered into the schedule and have a server to play it on. Failure to meet this deadline will result in an admin scheduling your match for you. If you think your match is in danger of not being arranged by this date then email [email protected] (Subject of the email= Unscheduled Games) with your prefered dates, times and league servers - the more you give the better chance you have of getting what you want. I am not a mind reader so also provide your nick, clan, admin pw, and your opponent clan name.

Red Deadlines as yellow, but if the clan in question does not contact a league admin to make progress or attempt to schedule the game(s) before the said date the red clan's matches will be forfeited and they will face auto-relegation for failure to meet the 4 match/month rule. contact/scheduling will result in extended deadline and downgrading to yellow.

Bottom Division Clans failure to meet your match requirement may mean relegation.

Also if you and your opponent both believe it is impossible to agree then both contact me before the deadline so there is a better chance of getting a more suitable date/time.

If you spot any important mistakes such as wrong clans listed (and not just a lack of an update) let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
HAK vs atP - Deadline 21st

They rejected our proposition so we gave them another day/hours so it's waiting for accept/reject.
No response on MSN :/

I've posed a date for FaGs but no repsonse from them, so I guess that because they dont bother to help arrange it will actually be PA that get screwed over again with a 6pm sunday match?

SUYM and TnT, I'm working on still :P

Reactions: HUEY and damocles
impossible to schedule...

i can´t get in touch with idc neither hak....

its impossible... hak dont use icq, dont have irc channel, no msn replys.... rediciulous...
they added a schedule.. but its worthless cuz the server is allready booked at that time on that day :S :stupid:
ill keep trying to get in touch.

IDC is allmost same shit to contact cuz everytime i check they squadlist somebody else is clanleader... i mean... wtf???
i even got a email from one of them ... he was matcharranger (clanleader) 2 weeks ago... now he is not even in the memberlist anymore... and the guy that is clanleader now does not reply on msn and icq :(
how the fuck to schedule??????????????

ill try to contact and if i cant get any of them i will post our dates, server and time in here so admins can schedule.
thx.

Torpedo said:
I've posed a date for FaGs but no repsonse from them, so I guess that because they dont bother to help arrange it will actually be PA that get screwed over again with a 6pm sunday match?

SUYM and TnT, I'm working on still :P

only took me 2 hours 20 mins to get wkd and fag match sorted with maz. He fucked off in the middle of our arranging. if you got enough patient you might be able to book a war with him :P

Info: Add/Delete:
Match Server #2, Pro Assault League Match, »wKd« vs »{FªG}«, 2005-11-17 at 20.00. add

Maz confirm the fucking server booking you lazy bum!
told you to confirm for crying out loud jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeZ!
can some admin set that bollox straight please!

Farac|ÐÏ˧ËL said:
Info: Add/Delete:
Match Server #2, Pro Assault League Match, »wKd« vs »{FªG}«, 2005-11-17 at 20.00. add

Maz confirm the fucking server booking you lazy bum!
told you to confirm for crying out loud jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeZ!
can some admin set that bollox straight please!
lol think he didnt realise yet that he has to confirm :P
last spr vs fag match I needed an admin to set server cause of that :rolleyes:

RES vs HAK done...

no message from ICD yet...

tryed forum, icq, irc & msn...

and guess what:

nothing.

WAAZAAA nups :p:. Farak server confirmed :D, Torpedopheil come irc and we'll arrange something :gay::gay:

Maz said:
WAAZAAA nups :p:. Farak server confirmed :D, Torpedopheil come irc and we'll arrange something :gay::gay:

server was confirmed by anti not by you :lol:

have been busy this month hence all those unscheduled suym and adc matches

but i'll go on a serious scheduling spree this weekend :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.