November Outstanding Games + DEADLINES

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basdo

<b>Lea</b><b>gue and Fo</b><b>rum Ad</b><b>ministr
Jan 7, 2002
Munich, GER
[Posted: 15th] [Updated: 25th]
[Deadlines are midnight of the date shown]

StdAS

Old
UAS vs SpR - FBC2 vs BiB - AoR vs BO - ULL vs 24 - CF vs SF - SUYM vs dB*

Division #5 & HZ
CF vs UaF - Waiting for accept/reject - Deadline 20th - Rejected (no answer given)
CF vs OMG - Waiting for accept/reject - Deadline 21st - Rejected (no answer given)
SF vs OMG - Waiting for accept/reject - Deadline 20th - Rejected (no answer given)
k1ck vs OMG - Waiting for accept/reject - Deadline 20th - Rejected (no answer given)
k1ck vs HaK - Waiting for accept/reject - Deadline 21st - Rejected (no answer given)
FCUK vs HaK - Waiting for accept/reject - Deadline 20th - Rejected (no answer given)
FCUK vs Fp - Waiting for accept/reject - Deadline 20th - Rejected (no answer given)

Leavers: AoR, MC, TaC, e
HZ Leavers: -

ProAS

Old
tf vs PaC - 24 vs PaC - KAN vs UF - KAN vs DoG - ¿??¿ vs BO - ¿??¿ vs dB* - KAN vs BO - tf vs 23 - p~a vs PiP - SUYM vs dB* - tf vs 24 - ¿??¿ vs PiP

Division #3 & HZ
GTS vs Fsm8 - Waiting for accept/reject - Deadline 20th - Rejected (no answer given)

Leavers: UC, tf, AAK, Amp

iAS

Old
1337 vs LG - 1337 vs DoG - FiA vs DoG - SUYM vs DoG - FiG vs ¿??¿ - FiG vs dB* - BiB vs rS - FiG vs rS - FCUK vs GTS - 1337 vs FiA - 1337 vs ULL - BiB vs WoF - BiB vs dB*

Division #2 & HZ
FCUK vs OMG - Waiting for accept/reject - Deadline 20th - Rejected (no answer given)
FCUK vs kGb - Waiting for accept/reject - Deadline 20th - Rejected (no answer given)
dB* vs kGb - Waiting for accept/reject - Deadline 20th - Rejected (no answer given)

Leavers: dB*

Green Clans may request the removal of the marked challenge as per the rules, with other bottom division games both clans must consent to removal.
If no answer is given, challenge will be auto-rejected once its Green Deadline expires. Do not let this happen, may result in your clan being judged inactive thus removed from the league.

Yellow Deadlines show when you must have the details for your match sorted, entered into the schedule and have a server to play it on. Failure to meet this deadline will result in an admin scheduling your match for you. If you think your match is in danger of not being arranged by this date then email [email protected] (Subject of the email= Unscheduled Games) with your prefered dates, times and league servers - the more you give the better chance you have of getting what you want. I am not a mind reader so also provide your nick, clan, admin pw, and your opponent clan name.

Red Deadlines as yellow, but if the clan in question does not contact a league admin to make progress or attempt to schedule the game(s) before the said date the red clan's matches will be forfeited and they will face auto-relegation for failure to meet the 4 match/month rule. contact/scheduling will result in extended deadline and downgrading to yellow.

Bottom Division Clans failure to meet your match requirement may mean relegation.

Also if you and your opponent both believe it is impossible to agree then both contact me before the deadline so there is a better chance of getting a more suitable date/time.

If you spot any important mistakes such as wrong clans listed (and not just a lack of an update) let me know.

Last edited:
ProAS and iAS clans need some big slapping I think. Looking at the last few months I notice it's always the same clans failing to get their games sorted.

I appeal to the war arrangers of these clans (you know who you are) to improve your sheduling or you will have to face a yellow card soon.

Last edited:
I have a reason why I want them to conatact me. As far as I'm informed they are not dead.

EDIT: it's already sorted now, they left...:\

Last edited:
Soz havent been around alot lately, will try to get pac and fia matches sorted asap.

If im not there while ur idling in the pac chan riv can also arrange matches so slap him :x

Already spoken with the arranger of UF and we couldnt agree on a date ... he was pissed and said he cba so i spoken a few mins with burn there leader and he said he will be online thursday evenings (so tomoz).
Also deadboy from dog added me to icq like 1-2 weeks ago... i asked him how i can help but yet got no reply.

P.S. (i doubt that bo will show so why dont they just forfeit like they did all the last 6 matches we played em? :P)

Reactions: Felerian
RighteousFury said:
Also deadboy from dog added me to icq like 1-2 weeks ago... i asked him how i can help but yet got no reply.

Cheeky fuker

i spent ages in your icq channel

in that time i also asked masterr if rock was contactable

and as Rock is your pro-as match arranger i was trying to speak to him not u :P

and i added u by accident not on pupose btw

:rofl:

ask zyx I arranged with him instead as virus never is online

Status
Not open for further replies.