Nothing suspicious

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Not suspicious? What?

I'm having trouble believing that this article is even real - at first I thought it was fake, but I checked, and is indeed on BBC news. ...How ISN'T this death suspicious?

An obvious motive for murder and a brutal death via a method that isn't exactly a convential suicide. The BBC article is worded in such a way that it makes it hard not to be suspicious about it.

Just how easy is it to completely decapitate yourself with a chainsaw? I mean you can't exactly just swing at yourself.

I thought the same 'fake!', although I was browsing the BBC site. It seems pretty far fetched, but they all insist it is not suspicious when your head is decapitated with a chainsaw. Must have been quite a set-up..... brrrrr

His body was found by police on 5 July, who said his death was not suspicious. Post-mortem tests showed he died of a "complete transection of the neck".

A spokesman for the coroner said: "As far as we know nobody else was involved.

"There's nothing suspicious about the death. It was in his flat on Bodmin Road.

"The place is all due to be redeveloped. He was the last resident left there. He lived there alone."

A Hampshire Constabulary spokeswoman confirmed his death was not suspicious.

"We were called to the address on Bodmin Road on 5 July at approximately 4.20pm to a non-suspicious death," she said.
:lol: WTF

ye removing one's head with a chainsaw is the best way to kill some1 tbh. Happens everyday and shouldnt be suspicious

WTF

Just how easy is it to completely decapitate yourself with a chainsaw? I mean you can't exactly just swing at yourself.

He attached a timer to the chainsaw, took a cocktail of drugs, then proceeded to lie down with it laying on his neck. Timer kicked in, sliced straight through. Bam. Job done.

:chainsaw: :saw:

He attached a timer to the chainsaw, took a cocktail of drugs, then proceeded to lie down with it laying on his neck. Timer kicked in, sliced straight through. Bam. Job done.

:chainsaw: :saw:

or just turn the cainsaw on, but it on the ground and lay your neck on it. After that gravity should do its work