not possible to upload pics ?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Towanda

Old ppl dont dodge
Jun 8, 2001
Sweden
is that feature diabled :confused: or have i gotten blind? :cool:
I cant find the button for it anymore :/

This is because the dB for the forums is now some 194Mb in size. With the limit being 200Mb Martz has disabled it until we come up with a work around.

yeah if u need an extra 193Mb of space then delete the LOL thread, there problem solved

Prophet just go away you tit fs :p:

Most of its file attachments, I don't think theres that many in the LOL thread, but I don't read it.

Perhaps the Garfield and C&H threads should go :D

Currently any attachments uploaded are stored in the mySQL database, and taking up around 75% of the total size.

As disk space is cheaper than mySQL space (for whatever reason), I'm hoping to change it so that they are saved as individual files on disk.

Comming soon I hope.

(famous last words :])

And what was this Crash last nite?
Warning: Unknown MySQL Server Host 'mysql.usa.assimilatedservers.net' (11) in /hsphere/local/home/utassaul/forums.utassault.net/admin/db_mysql.php on line 40

Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Unknown MySQL Server Host 'mysql.usa.assimilatedservers.net' (11) in /hsphere/local/home/utassaul/forums.utassault.net/admin/db_mysql.php on line 40
There seems to have been a slight problem with the database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.
An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff <mailto:[email protected]>, who you can also contact if the problem persists.
We apologise for any inconvenience.
Disk full?

Nope.

If you read the source code of those pages, It has an extended error msg commented out.

mySQL was shut down, so the database was unavailable.

/me gets a pintshop idea

gonna be a difficult one to pull off though

Edit: Should have been paintshop, but a pintshop sounds more attractive :D